Agnostic.com
9 11

Perfectly refutes Pascal's wager.

OldMetalHead 9 Apr 12
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Great Star Trek reference with Klingon belief system.

freedom41 Level 9 Apr 14, 2021
0

A 2nd life?!? No thanks. One is enuf for me.

Mooolah Level 8 Apr 13, 2021
2

Ignorance is bliss? Tortured for all eternity....implies that at least I'm alive after I'm dead? Cool.

Robecology Level 9 Apr 13, 2021
5

Barge of the Dead was the worst Jerry Garcia tribute band I’ve ever seen.

Bikes4Fish Level 7 Apr 12, 2021
1

I have faith that the FSM will wrap me in his noodly appendages & protect me from the heathens & transport me to his steaming colander!

phxbillcee Level 10 Apr 12, 2021

Oh, R'amen!

1

Another threat

2

Crom will have your guts for garters, just for suggesting such blasphemy. lol

Surfpirate Level 9 Apr 12, 2021

I think garters were unknown in Crom's time......

3

Break out the blood wine

Very catchy lyrics. I need to find a printout.

3

Ah, yes. This is known as "T'Kuvma's Wager."

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 12, 2021
Write Comment