Agnostic.com
5 6

Go kick some rock's! Lol

MichelleGar1 9 Aug 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My kids were little then and they didn’t go anywhere without me and weren’t bored. They had a sandbox, swing set, monkey bars, tree house, and were only blocks from the beach. As they got older, they had game boys, Nintendo and play station and every toy they wanted. What child now doesn’t have that and more on their smart phone?

Even more true in the 50s and 60s.

jeshuey Level 8 Aug 17, 2021

@jeshuey I'm from the 70's and 80's, we still played outside until the sun went down, there were video games but we played them at the arcade's or at home but those games didn't control us into just staying inside.

@MichelleGar1 Much the same here up to 10 or 11 but after that we would even go off into the woods for overnighters with no parents or other adults. We drank from the streams (safe then) and picked and caught our food.

@jeshuey How fun! You didn't need parents! LOL!!!! Lucky you to have grown up in the woods, you had freedom!

Truth! 😁 Ah gee, childhood freedom of decades ago.
We turned out fine too!

Adam_Metal Level 7 Aug 17, 2021

Will do . . .

1950debris Level 7 Aug 15, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators