Agnostic.com
1 12

Probably not far from the truth

bookofmorons 8 Jan 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has seemed to go on forever...gee, I wonder if we would have been more proactive early on, & then gotten our vax percentage up to like 90+, & made a point to make sure every country had access to the vaccine, too, I wonder if we would be out of this by now... 'It's just a thought...'

phxbillcee Level 10 Jan 12, 2022

I kind of feel we are in the home stretch on this but time will tell. 90%+ vaxed here but omicron is still having an impact ( but no deaths and very limited hospitalization s which is good)

@bookofmorons You are surely not in the States...

It wouldnโ€™t have mattered because the whole world would have had to get to 90+% vaccination and there are poor countries that canโ€™t afford to vaccinate their people. We have bought time, and prevented deaths, with the vaccine. We can only hope that we do not get a variant virulent enough to kill everyone.

@bookofmorons I believe you have your statistic wrong.

@phxbillcee you guessed it

@MsKathleen Where I live, as of today we are currently at about 88% vaccinated (at least one dose) BUT of those eligible for vaccination the number is about 92%.

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me๐Ÿง

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators