Agnostic.com
1 14

So many dummies!

Killtheskyfairy 9 Jan 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not so sure about the animals meme. Lemmings come to mind. Also, Sometimes the leader is selected/based on the animal who overpowers (is stronger than) the rival. Brut strength vs intelligence. The meme sounds good but the logic doesn’t follow.

The dumbest animal would not survive to lead anything. And if I had to choose between a conservative and a wolf for president I would definitely pick the wolf, at least it would not lie to me.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 74,255 More

Posted by OldMetalHeadNo one is completely worthless

Posted by jeshueyWell damn!

Posted by bookofmoronsDuring trying times you have to think outside the box

Posted by bookofmoronsStole it but could totally see doing that

Posted by jeshueyAdvice to live by...

Posted by jeshueyYou can't begin to imagine...

Posted by OldMetalHeadChristian Love ❤

Posted by mistymoon77Ok then.. good to know.

Posted by mistymoon77To drip or not to drip.

Posted by mistymoon77Self esteem booster

Posted by mistymoon77Summer fun

Posted by mistymoon77Can't expect anything more or less.

Posted by OldMetalHeadNot the desired effect

Posted by GarbanHappy Wednesday skeptics!

Posted by OldMetalHeadANTIFA False Flag claims in 3..2..1...

Posted by Julie808A client of mine posted this meme on social media this morning. It's a few years old, but reflects my views today.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #cats #hell #money #DonaldTrump #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #faith #society #believer #earth #religions #guns #books #Christians #Song #humor ...

Members 2,322Top

Moderators