Agnostic.com
6 11

It can be so fucking tough some days.

glennlab 10 Sep 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bah Humbug!
Gave that up Years ago!

You notice that too?

I stopped trying long ago it was just too much effort on my part and I was getting to the point where I would start having to hide the bodies...

" having to hide the bodies..." Best place according to UK soaps is UNDER THE PATIO"

BTW Nothing is to be gained by calling anyone stupid . They either lack knowledge or empathy. Have you any to spare??

@Mcfluwster Yeah but the ingredients for thermite cost money and if you use that on the body after it cools down you can drop it off at the local scrap yard as "mixed metal" and get cash back...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz You are really hot on recycling are you not?

@Mcfluwster Damned right...

My neighbor's across the street were yelling and now there's cops all up and down the street, one cop is blocking my driveway and shining his spotlight in my front window!!! Stupid people and their stupid drama! 🤣🤣🤣

Happen here two weeks ago. No idiots firing guns since then though.

@glennlab I thought they were going to fire guns and was hoping it didn't go through my walls and hit me! My poor kitties came running in meowing so scared! Right now I'm drinking another beer and my kitties are cuddling with me, I have to comfort them and I'm pissed! Lol!!! They can't handle their drinking and getting out of hand!

Bloody 'ell, don't need that sort of caper. Would be front page news in Australia.

@puff The neighbors across the street are gang bangers 🙄🙄🙄 I'm actually surprised that a shooting hasn't happened on this street! 🙄🙄🙄 FUCK IT, I have beer! Lol!!!

@michelle666gar Have one for me too 😉 Take care and stay safe.

@michelle666gar We can't get the police to answer gunfire in my neighborhood unless you see mussel flashes or there is an argument. The guy that owns the house next door rents to just in the country immigrants that don't know we don't do that shit here. Since I got with my city council member to have the property identified as a public nuscience, it is amazing how much quieter it has gotten

@puff Will do, thank you.

@glennlab The cops here are pretty fast when it comes to this type of shit! I remember a few years ago, someone tried breaking into my house through my bedroom window, again I was pissed, I just yelled at the person I'm calling the cops and he ran off! I called the cops and they were here so fast! They knocked on my door and already had their guns drawn and asked me for my ID. They went through my whole house with guns drawn and even stayed parked outside for a while. I didn't need a gun!

@puff, @glennlab Yeah, the neighbors across the street are getting out of hand and have been a nuisance. I feel bad for the father, it's his two boys that are ruining them and our neighborhood! I have talked to the father about his son's and their disrespect, they no longer park in front of my house and leave empty beer cans on my front yard. They still have parties in their front yard and it gets out of hand, the father doesn't stay home on the weekends so his kids get crazy! If they were my kids, I would have kicked them out already, you want to act tough and be stupid, go do that shit at your own place! I've told him this over beers in my driveway but he said he rather they party at the house than out in the streets. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

@michelle666gar Been living here almost 8 years now and haven't had any problems like that except of the next door neighbor who was beating up his girlfriend and he went to jail that same night. and on the other side we had the same problem and result.... I have a zero tolerance policy and the cops know me so when I call they respond and take it seriously.

This should be turned into something positive , Girl : "Find me someone who can teach me science gently....

Oh no lets go out to PLAY and PARTY . Places where science happens naturally Yippee!! I.O.!"

It is very trying at times

puff Level 8 Sep 7, 2024

Why not You TRY some positivity?

@Mcfluwster Oh I am positive the world is moving to a better place. I'm an old analyst who is used to identifying trends. When the trend changes to a new normal there is always a state of flux ie a nice smooth line gets all ratty until it reaches the new norm then smooth's out again. I recognise the world needs to change and recognise that change has started, things are getting ratty. But it will smooth out again, all good.
Don't worry, I take time to smell the roses. Real life doesn't care about the doctrine of humans and I easily immerse myself in that life regularly. All good.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 77,513 More

Posted by backtobasicsWhen you think about all the wars, famine, pestilence, suffering and cruelty if god really existed he would have to be a huge sadist.

Posted by noworry28THEY'RE EATING THE DOGS! THEY'RE EATING THE CATS! An Ode to Ignorance, I went to Ohio and what did I see?

Posted by Lizard_of_AhazWhen you call yourself a "superpower..."

Posted by glennlabIt can be so fucking tough some days.

Posted by glennlabYou're free to believe whatever you want, but not to force that belief on others.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHow did I get to be a senior citizen without knowing this one???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEasy guide to flags??

Posted by CocoavineWhen love means saving you from bad decisions 😜

Posted by glennlabYou wonder why they want to limit access to books?

Posted by noworry28Yeah, that's what happened! 🤣🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI love John…

Posted by glennlabOn a nonpolitical note

Posted by glennlabIt's going to be a great day

Posted by noworry28They are everywhere.

Posted by glennlabNot only that, if you fall asleep while reading one, you don't miss anything

Posted by glennlabLast comeback when talking to a holy roller.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #books #Song #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,032Top

Moderators