Agnostic.com
2 0

It is absolutely sickening that when it comes to political gambits, people don't respect the rules of competition.

On top of that, alleged "cheating" is always part of the electoral process; each side is always more than happy to criticize how the other side won, after accepting their own means of the same kind of method.

On top of that, the notion that even after the Electoral College has officiated the votes, after the investigation was run, people want to make accusations of dishonest ballots based on hearsay newspapers that are held accountable by absolutely nothing to tell the truth.

Therein is a big lack of competitive ethics, and good character. Once again, it's textbook election cheating, and it's competitive cheating. It's cheap-shotting, and it's forcing a victory by trophy-stealing.

When will we stop giving power to vocal, spastic shot-callers?

Why do we have people playing by the rules they choose to play by?

DZhukovin 7 Dec 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@DZukovin They - you. - do what you can get away with. They play by the rules....but some of the rules are hidden in the documents and long-winded 'legaleeze" contracts.

I hand it to Trump. He warned us in the debates with Hillary; he said it more than once ""I took advantage of loopholes" - He may have a low reading level...and make dumb and arrogant remarks...but he knows exactly what he can get away with.

You say "It is absolutely sickening"....don't get sick....get busy. Contact your congress people. Contact your senators. Keep calling. Keep signing petitions. If you got $$ keep donating to causes you support.

I think this is the one we all should be focused on;

[ballotpedia.org]

Robecology Level 9 Dec 21, 2020

I think the biggest mistake we made in the past two decades - that encouraged all this cheating and greed - is the passage of "Citizen's United" amendment to the constitution. It sound's so "user friendly" but what it means....simply....is that anyone can donate any amount - anonymously - to any candidate.

It allows what we used to call "payola" or "bribery"...or paying off politicians.

It will take a 2/3 vote in both houses and a signature by the president to amend it...but we must. It's crucial;

[opensecrets.org]

Robecology Level 9 Dec 18, 2020

We need a “rules of competition” law to replace a lot of bad legal code.

@DZhukovin They - you. - do what you can get away with.

They play by the rules....but some of the rules are hidden in the documents and long-winded 'legaleeze" contracts.

I hand it to Trump. He warned us in the debates with Hillary; he said it more than once ""I took advantage of loopholes" - He may have a low reading level...and make dumb and arrogant remarks...but he knows exactly what he can get away with.

You say "It is absolutely sickening"....don't get sick....get busy. Contact your congress people. Contact your senators. Keep calling. Keep signing petitions. If you got $$ keep donating to causes you support.

I think this is the one we all should be focused on;

[ballotpedia.org]

Recent Visitors 7

Photos

Posted by DZhukovin[prod-cdn-static.

Posted by johnnyrobish US Now Officially Has a Space Force and a Space Command While no one seems quite certain as to exactly what they will actually be doing, President Trump has signed into law America’s newest ...

Posted by johnnyrobish Trump’s Favorite Cable-News Channel is Now One America News President Trump’s current favorite cable-news network is no longer the Fox News channel, which sometimes disagrees with him, but ...

Posted by johnnyrobishTrump Claims Women Tell Him Dishwashers Don’t Work Right Anymore: President Trump continued addressing the great plumbing issues of our time during a recent Michigan rally, by telling followers ...

Posted by RenickulousGun control perspective

• Top tags#video #DonaldTrump #republicans #government #world #politics #religion #money #policy #god #laws #religious #society #military #truth #hell #rights #USA #children #liberal #earth #friends #democratic #environment #created #vote #media #fear #book #Christian #community #reason #hope #conservative #Congress #Police #books #animals #youtube #holy #disease #college #TheTruth #Present #climate #hello #Libertarian #freedom #nation #teacher ...

Members 98Top