Agnostic.com
0 2

So, here is the updated website for the US Democratic Party.

I have done more work in developing our entrenchment under US public service guidelines, putting the People first as well. I am FCC registered as of two days ago in trying to get ready to serve the public more effectively (Which I recommend every other US resident do). I have projects I will submit to the CIA/FBI to help with our current terrorism epidemic that has been ongoing...They will know what material in a person to look for that would make them into a malicious operator. Still figuring out how to deal with terrorism abroad in an economically agreeing way without offending any of any before killing a target, but at least that stupid John Farrelly was put away. I don't know the specific details of how he was killed but if, god forbid, he tried to reach the states...He could have done all that stuff again.

I had some life changing and medical events, struggling with even more disability now but I'm still going to be free one day. I'm going to be free of this system of slavery we were all born in, created by owners, shareholders, etc. who only care about statistics and dollars. I have worked closely with those people and they personally show contempt to anyone who doesn't look or act like them. They also vote in contempt, too.

But honestly, if we want the classes of the US to stop making economic decisions to take from each other, if we want the classes to stop doing and saying offensive things to each other and not vote for the wrong policies, then we need to stop Conservatives from trying to ruin progress, like they did by trying to install a next Reich under the Trump Administration.

They PERSISTENTLY attack Liberal ideals or really anything beneficial, they commit acts of political terrorism against the People and try to deny disabled or differently abled people from serving in the military, and do other stupid things without realizing it's a bunch of commercial, social conformist, theatrical nonsense.

[democrats.org]

DZhukovin 7 Aug 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 8

Photos

Posted by DZhukovin[prod-cdn-static.

Posted by johnnyrobish US Now Officially Has a Space Force and a Space Command While no one seems quite certain as to exactly what they will actually be doing, President Trump has signed into law America’s newest ...

Posted by johnnyrobish Trump’s Favorite Cable-News Channel is Now One America News President Trump’s current favorite cable-news network is no longer the Fox News channel, which sometimes disagrees with him, but ...

Posted by johnnyrobishTrump Claims Women Tell Him Dishwashers Don’t Work Right Anymore: President Trump continued addressing the great plumbing issues of our time during a recent Michigan rally, by telling followers ...

Posted by RenickulousGun control perspective

• Top tags#video #DonaldTrump #republicans #government #world #politics #religion #money #policy #god #laws #religious #society #military #truth #hell #rights #USA #children #liberal #earth #friends #democratic #environment #created #vote #media #fear #book #Christian #community #reason #hope #conservative #Congress #Police #books #animals #youtube #holy #disease #college #TheTruth #Present #climate #hello #Libertarian #freedom #nation #teacher ...

Members 98Top