Agnostic.com
1 1

LINK Beau Lotto + Amy O'Toole: Science is for everyone, kids included | TED Talk

This is the video that most inspired me to work on fighting religion through science.

Please if you do not look at anything else or make a posting. View this video from TED. It is intended to get you quietly changing your conceptions about science FOR EVERYONE, ALL or MOST OF THE TIME and in EVERY UNIVERSE! . Just do not keep quiet about it .
The explanation of the equivalence of play with science processes is classic, as is the "job in Hand" to change people's perception of science. Please can you tell us how your perception of science changed as you got educated .

In fact, it starts at the very beginning of the video with a game . Have a pencil and paper ready and just enjoy.

Mcflewster 8 July 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good stuff...but old (date produced is 2012)...and despite the millions that have viewed it ( I think i read 51 million) there seems to have had little effect.

Good effort, David!

Robecology Level 9 July 11, 2022

It is exactly what I am trying to do, and I believe it can be applied at all levels and in very diverse situations. It is a great pity that these initiatives have had little visible effects. If you search for the BOOKS of Beau Lotto you can see how he has adapted his academic life with the aid of his publishers and he now concentrates on commercial application but still about changing perceptions.

What we have to do with religion is change the perceptions which led people to do what was commanded . Then offer a complete non religion alternative lifestyle which is logical open and kind but critical too.A big task.

It does not

@Mcflewster Too big a task indeed. We evolve...and we're moving to slowly. You and I seem to be alive in "end times"...but Carl put it well....

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 21 More

Posted by McfluwsterMy new year's gift to promoite the best creative science and hence improve the rest of your life, but you have to engage with these sentences to get their ...

Posted by McfluwsterThis is the way to imrove your life through science education of YOURSELF.

Posted by McflewsterSeveral ways of encouraging science that works .

Posted by McflewsterHow many of you have had this kind of experience on Christmas or any other day?

Posted by McflewsterIs this true? Were you experimentally dangerous when young?

Posted by McflewsterA comment posted from a discussion on this site by Hank This is just for you! It is an experimental layout and sequences of scientific method.

Posted by Mcflewster COMPARING THE EFFICIENCY OF FACE MASKS The N95 is different with and without a valve It does not protect other people because it lets out unfiltered air.

Posted by McflewsterJust a reminder

Posted by McflewsterHelpful and really interesting on covid transmission risk in different indoor/outdoor situations.

Posted by McflewsterI am at this instant attending the American Humanist conference Wish I had thought of this name first (below) [happy-science.org] [agnostic.com]

Posted by McflewsterTo see the way ahead on your journey [agnostic.com]

Posted by McflewsterHow science leads to Humanism [youtu.be] [agnostic.com]

Posted by McflewsterLast night I watched a video presentation introducing me to the work of Ask For Evidence.

Posted by McflewsterLast night I watched a video presentation introducing me to the work of Ask For Evidence.

Posted by McflewsterPlease help me to convince people that COMMON SENSE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS SCIENCE.

Posted by McflewsterThis is an appeal for graphic help by way of memes for campaigning.

• Top tags#video #teacher #scientific #world #teachers #children #religion #religious #hope #schools #society #friends #truth #agnostic #evidence #TheTruth #theories #Exercise #discovery #Freespeech #Catholic #Atheist #Police #kids #humans #DonaldTrump #god #Present #Christmas #teach #parents #Hobbies #Christian #Humanist #violence #birth #BBC #lonely #media #guns #dogs #book #money #magic #Darwin #CharlesDarwins #politicians #prayer #relationship #reason ...

Members 34Top