Agnostic.com
8 3

My aunt shared this on facebook. This is a stupid and dangerous way of thinking about it. I hate it and the people who believe it.

Kynlei 8 May 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Man we need a facepalm emoji on here

So it seems that God is on another blood thirsty mass murder campaign again. LOL

WayneMan Level 5 May 21, 2020

Wow! The stupidity! It hurts!😱

Oh Bah Humbug

AnneWimsey Level 9 May 18, 2020

Block her ass..I would.

Charlene Level 9 May 18, 2020

Argh.
My brother was a sincerely devoted xtian. Not the obnoxious, proselytizing, hypocritical kind. I loved and respected my brother , and his right to his beliefs. He respected mine.

At age 49 he was diagnosed with glioblastoma brain cancer, which kills very fast. The 5 year survival rate is virtually nil. Tim-my brother-kept a blog through almost all of the 3 years he lived. He said, up til two weeks before he died, that god would heal him. Then he said that ‘waking up in heaven’ was his healing.

How can you deal with such irrationality? I’m an RN, one with Hospice experience...I knew the score.

typical from fanatics

Mofo1953 Level 9 May 18, 2020

Total self abnegation of responsibility for your own actions as they impact upon yourself and others.
"It was God's will"

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators