Agnostic.com
6 4

LINK Christian Activist Scott Lively: I’d Rather Be Beheaded Than Wear A Mask | Michael Stone

I guess anyone can call himself an "activist". This activist's contributions include getting LGBT people in Uganda killed (link to that in this story). If he'd rather be beheaded, I say someone should do him and the world a favor and oblige!

altschmerz 9 June 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe he could visit a Taliban stronghold

bklynite53 Level 7 July 24, 2020

Well if their is such a thing as natural justice he may get both

Hey! I've been advertising my DIY Guillotine Kit on here for about 2 years! Copyright infringement, you'll be hearing from my lawyers!

AnneWimsey Level 9 June 30, 2020

Beheading by guillotine is so quick and painless though...

Kynlei Level 8 June 30, 2020

Already got mine set up and ready to go.
😄

Charlene Level 9 June 30, 2020

John Vervaeke breaks down bullshit into 2 parts - relevance and salience. It helps if logic alone is not enough to tell you the idea of a beheading and wearing a mask are not related. The relevance is how important the statement is to you and the salience is how much the ideas stand out. That can take you a long way from truth.

brentan Level 8 June 30, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators