Agnostic.com
2 7

LINK Evangelical Woman Dumps a Load of Excrement on My Doorstep, Tells Me Not to Respond

Loving words from a Christian:

Get a real hobby and stop playing dirty. Mind your own freakin’ business, dude and stop trying to convince anyone else that “now you’ve been enlightened to the REAL truth now that you don’t believe in a God.” No one really wants or needs to hear your psychological hang-ups. We are all free to do as we please. And anyway, some people are better for following religious ‘rules’ or half-way decent forms of behavior based on Christian principles—otherwise they “might be tempted” to hunt you down and kill you for being such an idiot. Maybe the whole world would have better off if you had never been born. Too bad……hmmm Don’t cry, big boy. Go get counselling to learn to love yourself so you can truly learn to have respect for another human being that finds help/encouragement/deliverence/etc….whatever it does for them….in following Christianity.

altschmerz 9 Aug 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a great picture!
It's Sister Mary Crotch Rot! ha, ha.
Sorry, ... I just had to say that. I couldn't help it.
( I was terrorized as a child by Nuns.)

Alw314 Level 5 Aug 15, 2020

Oh dear Hamlet, Act III, Scene II
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators