I am exhausted. After driving from Sydney to Canberra on very little sleep. My bed looks so inviting but I shall wait for a little while longer before going to sleep. Don't want to wake up in the middle of the night fully awake.
Why have you driven from Sydney to Canberra on little sleep? And why were you in Sydeney to quote someone?
I took a friend for a medical procedure which could not have been done in Canberra. Just did not have enough of sleep.
@Jolanta I thought Canberra not only allowed abortions but is the country's capital?
The answer I have found is one of those power drinks. If you don't have them often they are incredible for boosting your alertness when driving. Stick to the limit of one per day. I also carry a 200 gm tin of herrings in a tasty sauce for when I get hungry. About $2 at Aldi.
@FrayedBear She is 77 so no abortion is or was needed but something that is not done in Canberra and it looks like we will have to go back next week as it was not successful.
@Jolanta this time take a power drink.
@FrayedBear I cannot stand power drinks but will have a de caff coffee instead and a donut.
@Jolanta The de caff will not enhance your alertness other than getting you to move from your driver's seat. The sugar in the donut will probably result in you going hyper followed by a hypo at the wheel. It only takes a micro second of sleep to drive into an oncoming truck or stationery tree at the side of the road.