Agnostic.com
2 1

As Group 'Volunteered' Moderator trying to keep our group as free as possible of Trolls, Scammers and the like, I'm hoping for a consensus of opinions/thoughts from the members.
We are getting a number of 'newbies' joining us BUT some have either NOT filled a Profile or simply do NOT wish/want to do so.
This makes me somewhat cautious, as you may/may not understand.
So, I ask the membership to either say whether or not they agree/disagree on the point of officially welcoming 'newbies' who have NO profile to show/display, etc.

Triphid 9 Mar 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should not be open to just anyone. I suggest you politely ask for more information before adding them to the group.

Coffeo Level 8 Mar 23, 2021

That, my good Sir, is WHY is I ask for a FULL Profile.

@Triphid I had no way of knowing what you asked them for. You asked us for our opinions.

@Coffeo ALL I ask is THAT 'newbies' have a filled out Profile that can be accessed BEFORE, as Moderator, I can welcome to our Group.
This I do, as Moderator, to TRY and keep our Group as Free as humanly possible from Trolls, Scammers and the like.
And, hopefully I have been successful at it so far.

If people are serious about being at agnostic.com, they should be willing to put at least a basic outline on their profile. It would take the less than 5mins. Being the smooth talking "diplomate" that you are Triphid, I think you are the perfect person to get those people to fill out a profile before they become members. xxx

" Smooth talking Diplomat, " ME, Hmm?
I've lost count of the number of people who have told me over the last 50+ years "that If my words were Punches I'd make Muhammed Ali look like a Pastry Chef."
My very FIRST stoush with Authority was when I was just 16 years old.
Over 1,000+ Students CRAMMED like sardines in to a High School in the late 60's to early 70's with NO Heating in Winter, No Cooling in Summer, 25-30 + to a Class room and a State Government that fiddled and dithered over giving the town a SECOND and BADLY needed High School.
30+ letters to newspapers around the country, 7 Organised Protest Marches and dozens of Student Sit-ins later and the Government FOLDED Big time, we got our Second High School, Willyama High School, all brick built, Air Cooled and Heated, NOT one Student 'arrested' at ANY March or Sit-in either.
The BIG PLUS was the local Police were actually supplying us marchers with cold water and sandwiches all along the march routes and at our Sit-ins as well as re-directing the traffic around us.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top