Agnostic.com
6 13

I was busy today. I finished this quilt, and now it is on my guest room bed. The guest room is where I WFH, and the quilt I had in there had some bad memories. I had started this quilt to be a throw (smaller quilt) and it then grew to full size. I am satisfied with it, it looks cheery.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great work! I am jealous.

To make quilts you have to have great tolerance for tedium. It is a lot of cut, sew, press, and repeat infinitely.

Beautiful ,lots of skill ,patience and love go into making a quilt

RoyMillar Level 9 Nov 26, 2020

Very well done !

Cast1es Level 9 Nov 26, 2020

I loved art and crafts, I have carpel tunnel though.
My hands bother me just using silverware.
I really screwed them up making chain mail in my 20s.

I have dealt with carpal tunnel in the past, I never needed surgery and it has not bothered me in years. I do have arthritis in my L thumb, and it bothers me when I knit or crochet. I have to be careful when opening doors or bottles with my left hand. Other than that, I know arthritis and carpal tunnel can be debilitating. I am grateful to be able to use my hands as I do. I've been sewing for over 50 years.

@HippieChick58 It's beautiful work.

Beautiful! I love it.

Kynlei Level 8 Nov 26, 2020

Beautiful quilt! Well done.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 2,528 More

Posted by JolantaAlmost good enough to eat.

Posted by metalfactoryMetal Factory - Beautifully Designed, Custom-Made Straight Staircase

Posted by KateOahuSpending August in Big Bay, Michigan, again this year.

Posted by AussieBudgieSome shots from my recent travels.

Posted by KynleiFinished my cartoon character drawing today. Note, this is for personal use only and I will not be selling it. The characters belong to their respective owners and are subject to copyright.

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #Atheist #relationship #atheism #hell #death #community #humans #kids #Christmas #children #movies #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #cats #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #photography #Jesus #money #hello #evidence #parents #mother #earth #religions #guns #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #flowers #laws #youtube #created #society #belief ...

Members 1,092Top