Agnostic.com
2 2

Do you guys have a dnd group or could we make one ?

NERDS_R_US 3 Dec 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paradon my ignorance, but what is DnD exactly?

Jolanta Level 9 Apr 1, 2021

Dungeons & Dragons

@GeorgeRocheleau Nooo. I thought it was DND like in your ancestry.

I am assisting some students at my school to run a DnD club in lunch time so any help would be appreciated. I have played but never DMed and have no idea of what I am doing. Thankfully the kids have played and have some idea.

Budgie Level 8 Dec 14, 2020

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 56 More

Posted by IamceleryWho else likes cotc? anybody know any shows as wholesome and progressive as it?

Posted by kimlaleonaMy son said 10/10 (=

Posted by OldMetalHeadIt has absolutely nothing to do with selling to horny male gamers

Posted by LaurenSo happy Easter, y'all.

Posted by RayPowerAnyone dice rollers?

Posted by DarkNerdyGonzoCount backwords I can yesss mmuuuuuhhehheheheh

Posted by DarkNerdyGonzoA throwback to tripleforcefriday ,i used to have this pic on my twitter page before I was permently suspended so now it can live on here at agnostic.com

Posted by OldMetalHeadAn amazing Elastigirl cosplay!

Posted by ZantiMisfit Hello Fellow Geeks :) I'd like to share a recommendation with everyone.

Posted by SpawnofSaganAnime and Atheism.

Posted by kimlaleonaThe quiet ones 😂👌

Posted by James121Anyone watching the new Batwoman on CW watched the first 3 episodes and it looks so good..

Posted by PedrohbdsLast addition to the collection.

Posted by EricTrommaterAm I on freaking acid? Somebody tell me this is fake news?

Posted by EricTrommaterAm I on freaking acid? Somebody tell me this is fake news?

Posted by KynleiHold your books, I will.

• Top tags#video #god #anime #movies #Atheist #hell #books #religion #religious #comic #society #friends #films #fear #book #death #Netflix #mother #agnostic #youtube #world #hope #cats #church #Christian #children #Jesus #hello #soul #community #laws #kids #sleep #heaven #divorce #Easter #technology #species #cosplay #atheism #created #culture #scifi #sex #evidence #StarTrek #democrats #FakeNews #Song #Omg ...

Members 310Top