Agnostic.com
0 2

Getting Sadie Over

Her gentle drawl was soft, sweet, and sexy in my ear. She was a little bit country, I guess, from being raised mostly on a farm. But she was plenty smart. Clever, too. I’d also noticed over the years, Sadie was just a little slutty, which has always been somehow attractive to me. She usually dressed her slender frame in barely enough clothes to suit our Florida weather, typically just cut-off jeans and a skimpy cotton top with no underwear.

I noticed that she managed her money and her life sensibly. Except for marrying that Homer character who was about 15 point under her on the IQ scale. But Homer didn’t last long. He ran up a stack of bills and lost his job. Sadie wasn’t about to let her life go down that road. She had him out the door and gone before he knew what happened. She filed for her divorce and, as soon as the waiting period was up, she was free again. As it happened, Janet had left me the year before, and by that time I was more than ready to meet somebody.

I’d always had an eye for Sadie. But because I was thirteen years older than she was, I never let on that I liked her. And with me getting close to forty, her late twenties didn’t seem too young any more. Lucky for me, she lived right around the corner. We both owned dogs, and we often ran into each other in the late afternoons, walking our mutts around the neighborhood.

On one particular hot, sunny day, she stopped and spoke: “Mack, your dog is so unbelievably well behaved. How did she get that way?”

“Hi, Sadie. The short answer is lots and lots of work. But mostly, I took Grace through obedience training. And we stuck to it until she got her certificate.”

Just as I spoke, Grace planted her butt beside my left foot in the perfect “heel” position without any signal from me. A well-trained dog is such a delight. Meanwhile, her mixed-breed hound jumped around like something wild, jerking on the leash and pulling Sadie back and forth.

She laughed at herself being yanked around by her over-excited dog. She said, “Oh yes, that does sounds interesting to me. I’d love to find out about getting some training for young Atlas here.”

We walked together as we talked about dog training. Turning the corner near her house, she asked, “Mack, would you like to stop in for a cold beer? We can turn the dogs loose to romp in my back yard for a while.”

“Great idea, Sadie. A cold beer would be perfect this time of day.”

“And I have a dog-watering trough that is plenty big for our two-dog pack here.”

Once through the gate, we unleashed the dogs and they took off racing around Sadie’s fenced-in yard. She brought out two bottles of well-chilled St. Pauli Girls, which just so happens to be one of my most favorite imports. As she leaned over to put my beer on the table, she gave me a nice view of her nipples rubbing the inside of her little cotton shirt. Did I mention that I just love women who don’t wear bras? Oh yes, this was turning out to be a fine afternoon.

We clinked our bottle tops in a toast. “So Mack, what have you been doing with yourself since Janet left town?”

I shook my head sadly. “Unfortunately, not very much. I tried a little bit of online dating, but it was a total waste of time.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard they are mostly scammers. And women tell me guys aren’t honest about their age. And other things, too. I don’t even want to try it.”

“Right. And the biggest lie that most women tell is about their weight. I’m guessing online dating is great for a guy who likes overweight women.”

We both had a hearty laugh. And then paused for a nice long slug of St. Pauli Girl.

Then she looked at me with a curiously serious expression. “So you haven’t been dating at all?”

“Nope, I haven’t come close to even asking anybody out.”

She paused and took a long pull on her beer. Then looking straight at me, she asked, “What about me?”

I was momentarily stunned. Our eyes were locked on each other. My heart might have stopped for a couple of seconds.

“Sadie, are you asking me if I would like to date you?"

Her gaze never left my eyes. A tiny bit of a smile spread across her face. “Yes, Mack. Exactly. Be honest. Would you consider dating me?”

I blurted, “Honey, I would not only consider it, I would jump at the opportunity.”

“Are you sure I’m not too young for you?”

“Absolutely not. The question I’ve always had is, ‘Am I too old for you?’”

She grinned. “Mack, you don’t know this, but I’ve always had a thing for older men. And to be honest, I’ve been watching you for years.”

“Sadie! Ohmigod, why didn’t you ever say anything?”

She took another thoughtful drink of her beer. “Well, you know the answer to that. You were married, and so was I.”

I chuckled. “Things are sure different now. You are I are both free and over twenty-one. Way over. We’re all grown up, and we can do whatever the hell we please.”

Sadie heaved a big sigh, her face showing a relaxed smile. “Do you want to talk about the possibilities? Is this a good time?”

“Sure. We’re both here, and the dogs are having a big time romping in the yard. Why not?”

“Let me get us another cold one. Are you ready?”

“Oh yes ma’am, you betcha.” I watched her walk away into the kitchen. Her hips had that slow Girl-from-Ipanema roll. I’m absolutely sure that lovely little slut knew I was watching her ass. And I sure as hell was.

While she was in the kitchen, I thought about what was going on here. Something has made her decide to strike up a relationship with me. What an interesting turn of events. She’s young and attractive, but chooses to go after me. That is something I definitely want to understand better.

She came back with two more ice-cold St. Pauli girls, that time giving me an even better shot down her little cotton blouse. Haha yes, thank you ma’am. That was no accident, I’m sure. She was looking me dead-center in the eye while I was watching her tits. I had no doubt, she was advertising. And giving me all the signals.

We clinked bottlenecks again.

“Sadie, I’m very interested to know why you think we can have a good relationship.”

“When I invited you here for a beer, Mack, I had decided to lay it all out on the table. I’m about to turn thirty. And—well, I’m having some sort of mid-life crisis. To be honest, I’ve never yet had a good solid relationship with a man. I dated a few guys before I got married and none of them worked out. And then marrying Homer was a colossal mistake.”

“I’m surprised you’re having man troubles. So, what seems to be the problem.”

“In a word, sex.”

That was a conversation stopper. Sadie was easily the sexiest looking babe in my entire neighborhood. My fantasy of sex with her would be over the moon. But I guess appearances can be misleading. Instead of asking, I waited quietly for her to continue.

“Mack, the truth is I’ve never been satisfied by a man.”

I leaned forward in my chair and look intently into her face. “Oh boy, I’m having a hard time getting my head around that idea. Do you want to give me the details?”

“Yes, I fully intend to. First off, maybe I am just doing a bad job at picking men. But the bottom line is that I’ve never had an orgasm while having sex with a man. That’s hugely frustrating to me. It goes without saying that it disappoints me and it disappoints the man—in most cases.

“I’m what’s call an ‘inorgasmic woman.’ Well, not really. I can have orgasms all night long using my vibrator. But that’s no fun at all. I don’t get any real deep satisfaction from masturbating. My goal is to find a man who is really, really compatible with me.”

“Ohmigod, Sadie.” I chuckled and leaned way back in my chair. “So you’ve come up with the idea that I might be that kind of guy?”

She blushed but grinned and nodded affirmatively. “Yes, it’s probably Janet’s fault, but the word seems to have gotten around that you are very good with a woman. I didn’t hear any details, but that was enough to start me thinking about you.

“Oh, and I’ve seen a couple of doctors. First off, my gynecologist says there’s nothing wrong with me. She says I just need to find the right guy. Then I even went to see a shrink. After a couple of months and god only knows how much money, he told me the same thing. I gotta find the right guy.”

“Well to be perfectly frank, Sadie, this is like a gift from heaven dropping in my lap. Yes, of course I want to date you—and spend time with you. But you want to know what my biggest reservation is about this?

“I’m very likely to fall in love with you. You are such a delicious little package that I can hardly keep my eyes off you. There are so many things I like and admire about you. But I’m afraid I’ll just be another failed lover with you. And where will that leave me?”

Sadie studied her beer bottle intently. “Mack, I don’t know what to say. Except that I will make it a long-term commitment. I’m almost sure it’s something that we can’t solve overnight. In addition, I like you and I admire you. And I’ll be very pleased to be seen around town as your date. Oh, and in addition, I will be one hundred percent honest with you about everything.”

We stared into each other’s eyes for a full minute. Then she grinned at me. I started chuckling. Upon which we both burst out laughing like two crazy people. We clinked bottlenecks again and drained our beers.

After the humor dissolved, I confessed to her, “I’m ready to be your lover and sex therapist—although I’m not qualified for either job. How do I get started?”

She reached across the table and took my hand. “I am prepared to answer that question. How would you like to come inside with me? You might as well get to know the problem first hand.”

She led me toward the back door. Naturally right on queue, both dogs rushed to join us. They wanted to go wherever we were going. We laughed about the dogs, and all four of us went into her house.

She led me down the hall to her bedroom. Our dogs followed but we didn’t pay them any attention. Dusk had fallen. We could hardly see each other in the darkness of her bedroom. She moved to the dresser and lit two candles. That was a nice touch.

Sadie stood in front of me. She slowly and deliberately removed the only two garments she was wearing. First she unbuttoned the white cotton shirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she unbuttoned her shorts, and they fell to the floor.

The flickering candlelight painted her body like a work of art. She stood there, giving me plenty of time to appreciate her body. Then she stepped past me and lay down on her king-size bed. Which, I noticed, had already been turned down ready for use. She nestled her head into a pillow with a delicious smile. Then she spread her legs slightly apart—but just the slightest bit, exposing just a hint of her lady parts.

The dogs were already bored. After all, they were completely exhausted. They curled up in front of the door, guarding the entrance as any good dog will do.

I stood up, turned to admire her lying there before me, and began undressing. My shirt was no problem, but my shorts were a bit difficult to get out of, chiefly because my male member was ready to get on with the program.

Sadie smiled up at me in the dim light. “My, my, Mack, you certainly are nicely endowed, sir. I can see that we won’t have any problem in that department.”

I was totally naked with my clothes in a small heap beside hers. Then I paused to remove my wrist watch and dropped it on top of the pile. I’d learned from experience that wrist watches sometimes do damage during lovemaking. Then I eased myself onto the wide bed beside her. I slipped one arm under her pillow and under her head. We rolled to face each other. I can never forget the look in her eyes at that moment. She was open and trusting. She was taking a risk, but a calculated risk. She was giving herself to me because her instincts told her that I would be good to her—and good for her.

Allow me to take a few minutes from this story about Sadie and me, and go back a couple of decades to an experience from my late teens. Mr. Ferguson—we called him Fergie—was an older guy who was my boss at the water company. He was a world-traveled ex-military type who had lived in a bunch of foreign places, and recently had become my mentor and advisor on a whole range of topics. One of those topics was how to treat women.

Fergie told me, “Son, don’t ever leave a woman unsatisfied. Always remember: when a woman invites you to her bed, the most important thing is her satisfaction—not yours. If you always follow that rule, you’ll be invited back.”

Old Fergie had two daughters, but he never had a son. And because he often singled me out for special attention, I thought that he might be hoping I would marry one of his daughters. They were both attractive girls, and both of them had flirted with me enough to make me think about the possibilities. However, the Cold War and looming threats from the Soviet Union motivated me into volunteering for the military. I never got so far as even kissing one of his daughters.

Fergie also said, “You do whatever you have to do, son. You treat her with loving care. You kiss her and fondle her. You go downtown and take care of business. You use every talent you have to make her glad that she let you into her bed. And remember, sonny boy, you’re going to always be in a hurry. But she needs a lot more time. So train yourself to put on the brakes.”

So there I was, in bed with dear sweet Sadie, a beautiful, sexy woman who had never been satisfied by a man. I had never been in that situation before. She had chosen me to make a difference in her life. But was that even possible for me? I felt a curious responsibility I’d never faced before. We lay face-to-face, looking into each other’s eyes. Her face and eyes were wide open with, what? Expectation? Curiosity? Fear? Lust? Perhaps some of all of those.

In any event, I knew she was trusting me to treat her with loving kindness. She must have been hoping I would take away a burden she had carried since her teen years. I was sure that neither she nor I would ever forget this moment. We would remember this afternoon far into the future. This was my opportunity to begin a relationship with her that neither of us would ever forget. The awareness dawned on me that I needed to proceed carefully—and caringly with Sadie.

We faced each other without saying a word, held tightly in each other’s arms. Our lips were only a half inch apart. Slowly I moved my face toward hers. She closed her eyes and turned her face upward to me, parting her lips slightly. Sadie wants to be kissed, you dummy!

Like a soft clap of thunder, the epiphany mushroomed inside my brain. Here you are, Mack, acting like a typical guy, totally focused on sex. You think you’re here because she wants to have sex. But just like the others, you’re missing the point. She wants to be loved and have meaningful sex.

I pulled Sadie’s body even closer to mine. Our lips touched. She opened her mouth wider. Our entire bodies were pressed together. I felt her wetness on my leg. Our kiss deepened. She moaned as a slight shudder went through her body. I was ramrod hard and ready to enter her.

But wait, you fool. Sadie is a very special woman. This is not just a quickie in the afternoon. This is not just a one-time roll in the hay. This moment is much, much more. Mack, we need to move very carefully. Right here, right now, this is chapter one in a whole new story of her life and yours.

mischl 8 July 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 390 More

Posted by K9JetLee999Here's the Kindle version of my latest book. If you have Prime, it's free if not 3.99. Geez I'd really like to see what it's like to earn 99 cents. [amazon.com]

Posted by ThomasThurstonA new controversial novel, Becoming Christ is released now! The novel presents Jesus not as the Son of God but as a handsome and ambitious young preacher who gets swept up in his own message, who ...

Posted by K9Kohle789[amazon.

Posted by aisha1998I against domestic voilence

Posted by RiturajRao87 NCRB (national crime record bureau) data shows 95% rape victims in India known to offenders; Madhya Pradesh tops the list. [firstpost.com]

Posted by RiturajRao87National bigotary mission (राष्ट्रीय कट्टरता मिशन)

Posted by JackPedigoYesterday was Margaret Attwoods birthday.

Posted by VadimSounds like a useful skill.

Posted by freelanceamyI'm about to finish my sample and thinking about purchasing. I've been looking at other samples on secular Buddhism and this one seems about right for me right now. Thoughts?

Posted by guntisI'm dreaming of a poetry book with illustrations like this

Posted by Jinx5555555Some people care about titles, clothes, jewelry, cars, nice homes, and such.

Posted by evidentialistNew findings from an asteroid sample. [msn.com]

Posted by evidentialist Announcement: Those of you who have joined and not yet written a bio, be aware that I have begun purging those who have not.

Posted by FrayedBearCan it be sent viral?

• Top tags#hello #world #book #god #video #friends #religion #hope #writers #books #religious #reason #money #death #hell #kids #novels #children #earth #fear #church #sex #dogs #mother #cats #movies #Atheist #humans #laws #poetry #sleep #parents #wife #Song #relationship #coffee #Christian #atheism #agnostic #truth #Jesus #animals #Police #DonaldTrump #society #Present #guns #beliefs #dream #existence ...

Members 1,190Top