Agnostic.com
1 1

Finished my story and posted it to storywrite.com

[storywrite.com]

*The Ungodly Book of Genesis"

Petter 9 Aug 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Almost sounds biblical to me, but it says religion was defined as "Religion ... pure and faultless is this: to help widows and orphans in need while avoiding worldly corruption. James 1:27

Until atheist come along making fun of those helping widows and orphans while avoiding worldly corruption and the atheist thinking they were only worshippers of pasta in the sky with meatballs.

Maybe you could point out the priest fooling the atheist with metaphorical legalese, tricking atheist into identification for taxation and government control enslaving atheist to minimum wage capitalism slavery.

that no man might BUY or SELL, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name. Revelations 13:17

Which is "religious " legalese for government issued identification for personal, banking and business to conduct buying and selling for taxation and capitalism slavery control, guaranteed income, health care, retirement, and housing for governmental officials.

Word Level 8 Aug 19, 2021

This story is apolitical. Purely an attempt to rewrite, concisely, the first book of the bible with scientific accuracy.

@Petter In "concise" scientific explination, can you verify your first line of your written story?

In the beginning there was nothing.

@Word By logic. If there is 'something, then it cannot be the absolute beginning. Only 'nothing' can exist infinitely before 'something'.

Yes, logically start at the beginning. If infinity. as no end, does that mean it must have a beginning?

And, does "nothing " exist? If "nothing" has no existence, then there must have always been "something "?

@Petter logically, how does our current "something " come from nothing? If nothing was before something. How does something come from nothing?

@Petter scientific law gives that mass cannot be created nor destroyed. Converted into energy, E=mc^2.

So, logically, scientifically, it seems something has always existed and wouldn't be too proper to say there was nothing.

BUT, the unknown, not nothing as a starting point, perhaps then building onto what is known.

Why can matter not be created or destroyed?
Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space. ... Matter can change form through physical and chemical changes, but through any of these changes, matter is conserved. The same amount of matter exists before and after the change—none is created or destroyed. This concept is called the Law of Conservation of Mass.Jan 13, 2020
[nationalgeographic.org].

@Word Consider this scenario. There is nothing. Then, something is subtracted from nothing - and directly opposite something is added. The directions and velocity are equal, but opposite. Then, their algebraic sum remains zero, or nothing.

@Petter might work

@Word Hence matter and anti-matter anihilate each other.

@Petter does the annihilation of matter and anti-matter leave space?

@Petter that is, where matter and anti-matter is gone, the space they occupied remains...

@Petter

@Word Such space is full of ..... nothing.

@Petter maybe you haven't seen video posted above before you just commented. I have a slight disagreement with video on somethings, a bit of semantics perhaps.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 390 More

Posted by K9JetLee999Here's the Kindle version of my latest book. If you have Prime, it's free if not 3.99. Geez I'd really like to see what it's like to earn 99 cents. [amazon.com]

Posted by ThomasThurstonA new controversial novel, Becoming Christ is released now! The novel presents Jesus not as the Son of God but as a handsome and ambitious young preacher who gets swept up in his own message, who ...

Posted by K9Kohle789[amazon.

Posted by aisha1998I against domestic voilence

Posted by RiturajRao87 NCRB (national crime record bureau) data shows 95% rape victims in India known to offenders; Madhya Pradesh tops the list. [firstpost.com]

Posted by RiturajRao87National bigotary mission (राष्ट्रीय कट्टरता मिशन)

Posted by JackPedigoYesterday was Margaret Attwoods birthday.

Posted by VadimSounds like a useful skill.

Posted by freelanceamyI'm about to finish my sample and thinking about purchasing. I've been looking at other samples on secular Buddhism and this one seems about right for me right now. Thoughts?

Posted by guntisI'm dreaming of a poetry book with illustrations like this

Posted by Jinx5555555Some people care about titles, clothes, jewelry, cars, nice homes, and such.

Posted by evidentialistNew findings from an asteroid sample. [msn.com]

Posted by evidentialist Announcement: Those of you who have joined and not yet written a bio, be aware that I have begun purging those who have not.

Posted by FrayedBearCan it be sent viral?

• Top tags#hello #world #book #god #video #friends #religion #hope #writers #books #religious #reason #money #death #hell #kids #novels #children #earth #fear #church #sex #dogs #mother #cats #movies #Atheist #humans #laws #poetry #sleep #parents #wife #Song #relationship #coffee #Christian #atheism #agnostic #truth #Jesus #animals #Police #DonaldTrump #society #Present #guns #beliefs #dream #existence ...

Members 1,190Top