Agnostic.com
12 4

I just learned that the woman shot and killed yesterday was a black woman trying to get out of the mayhem seeking safety. The Capital police shot a black woman seeking safety while the fascist were working for the ruling class to exploit society in various ways. Do you need a moment?

Edit

After doing some research into claims from comments, it appears I either incorrectly heard the story as being told or it was edited from/on the station Internet site for me to produce. Nothing NPR hasn't been caught doing in the past. Or eliminating coverage or an interview all together.

Obviously making me fair game for some useless rhetoric from my most favorable fans. I get one thing wrong and I become an easy target outside the real issue for some to take their hatred out on. Where I usually get so few comments many were quick to jump right in to participate in a useless attack when they never provide and substantial contributions when they actually should at other meaningful times. Hey, go ahead, get your sticks and tongues out and take your swings and direct your insults at me. That speaks loudly for my case.

For those who were more polite, thank you. I think I have virtually a dam good record for providing good material and a history of getting it right. This may actually be the first thing I may have jumped in to soon on over all the years. I take full responsibility for it. Thank you for keeping me in check and not joining the mob.

I'm still way ahead of MSCM! Beat that with your fucking sticks. I'm in an illusion? !Ha!

William_Mary 8 Jan 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

sorry but I don't see mean I see better informed

"One thing wrong"???? trying to get us all to join you in tears for a "poor black woman caught in the crossfire"? On the day after one of the worst events in our history? When Every news outlet was showing her picture & saying she was wearing body armor? (I toggle between them) Really?

Have tears for this. You're one of the most rude individuals I know on this site. You're also one of the most blissful people to the information I've been exposing on the establishment parties and nature of our society for years here. Information that has exposed the nature of what could happen as it did that day. And now you're putting on a façade of concern after it happens? So Please! You're the type of person that has been ignorantly supporting this type of shit within divisional tribal politics and simply don't get it. You're as fake as or representatives. Just like them you never have anything substantial to add to discussions or debates, all you do is attack and provide negative comments. If you think anything you have to say to me or about me has any legitimacy, you're profoundly sick. Only people like you would enjoy you. Your relevance equals the value of shit running through a sewer system. It stinks. That's about it.

@William_Mary i pride myself on giving rudeness where it is Clearly deserved.
So, thankyu, thankyuvurrymuch.
`Your claim that you "verify facts" is ludicrous, and akin to the "alternate facts" we have come to know ( and luuuuv) in the last 4 years.

@AnneWimsey you miss more facts biting your ass than you know. Here's a fact for you. You're part of our problem in this country.

@William_M But waIt! That opinion would need to come from someone with brains!

Members of this group sometimes interpret "facts" very loosely. Not everything you see is an illusion.

NPR is where I heard it. I'll try to find more on it.

Liar, NPR never said any such thing!

" ...The woman, reported to be an Air Force veteran named Ashli Babbitt, ..." and "Contee also confirmed that three other people — two men and one woman — suffered “separate medical emergencies, which resulted in their deaths.” Their names or causes of death have not been released. "

@altschmerz Yes, but in the spirit of finding a reputable source I often do a search and link it to my comments.

A lot of the participants in the abortive Beerbelly Putsch' were older Trumpy Troopers. So I'm guessing the other three expired from heart attacks.
All that screeching, hollering, n carrying on can be fatal to people with weak tickers.

@davknight I did just read she was a tRump supporter so no sympathy from me.

@davknight and there was tear gas and pepper spray ...so who knows and crowding into small spaces

@davknight Just learned a policeman died from injuries sustained with battling the demonstrators.

She was white as white, and leading a charge trying to break through a door.

Druvius Level 8 Jan 7, 2021

Agreed. I saw the video of her being wheeled out on a stretcher with blood all over her. It sounds like she got what she deserved for trying to break into the congressional chamber while the members were in there. One less terrorist, after being justly shot.

@TomMcGiverin She was killed by Trump's lies.

she is as white as I am so what you heard is bullshit
I need more than a moment
I wonder why trump jr and rudy are not being arrested for inciting a riot
and congress is not in session until trump is ousted

BS, total BS! A WHITE insurrection dressed in full riot gear, tweeting in the previous 24 hours about trying Pence (and others) for "TREASON" (Quote). This is timeto get the Facts straight, not foment more trouble! Read the article posted by @BitFlipper, below, with her pic, & then take this scurrilous nonsense Down!

This article will help you out if your illusion.
[nypost.com]

My information is that the woman who was killed was retired air Force, one of the invaders, and a big proponent of Q-Anon fantasies.

Are you able to cite the source of your news item?

But I thought it was a white woman who had been in the armed forces. WTF?!?!? Can you cite source?

it is

Typical.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top