Agnostic.com
3 7

This is a picture of Tigger, he has been sick for a while. We took him to the vet and got medicine, but unfortunately he passed today. The good thing about pets is that they give you a lot of love, the bad thing is that it comes to an end. He will be missed. We are now down to seven cats.

dalefvictor 8 Mar 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sorry. My by laws only allow two cats per household. I wish it was more. I just rescued two ten year old cats last fall. It is the best thing I ever did for myself.

MsHoliday Level 8 Mar 24, 2022

One of the best behaving cats we have ever had was a cat that belonged to a neighbor. These people decided to move and we told them that if Toad did not like the new place we would take him. Fortunately for us, he hated the new place and three days later he was back. He liked us and kept us company until he passed. He was a great cat and I still miss him.

I'm so sorry 😦😟

Diaco Level 7 Mar 24, 2022

So sorry to hear that. I got a Tiger-tiger who is a total pain in the ass, and I love him to bits

Reignmond Level 7 Mar 24, 2022

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 1,930 More

Posted by dalefvictorThis is a picture of Tigger, he has been sick for a while.

Posted by BudgieSo one night my brother finds a carpet python inside, the other night I nearly trod on one coming in the door, tonight there was one in the chicken coop.

Posted by BudgieSo one night my brother finds a carpet python inside, the other night I nearly trod on one coming in the door, tonight there was one in the chicken coop.

Posted by ZsterMy first Monarch since moving here! I started a butterfly garden two years ago, specifically targeting monarchs and swallowtails.

Posted by InsectraThis is my girl Space Ghost (I thought she was a male when I named her).

Posted by InsectraThis is my girl Space Ghost (I thought she was a male when I named her).

Posted by InsectraA cute grey treefrog (Hyla versicolor) that I found in my birch tree, this afternoon. His camouflage was great and I only discovered him when I heard him calling.

Posted by InsectraA cute grey treefrog (Hyla versicolor) that I found in my birch tree, this afternoon. His camouflage was great and I only discovered him when I heard him calling.

Posted by InsectraSpring amphibian migration in Pennsylvania is well under way! Most of these are Jefferson's salamanders, one of our earliest moving amphibians and a species of special concern in Pennsylvania.

Posted by InsectraSpring amphibian migration in Pennsylvania is well under way! Most of these are Jefferson's salamanders, one of our earliest moving amphibians and a species of special concern in Pennsylvania.

• Top tags#species #religion #god #video #hope #animals #friends #religious #cats #parents #world #kids #reason #church #hell #flowers #Atheist #dogs #community #atheism #earth #belief #money #sex #book #movies #florida #Jesus #evidence #Song #rain #babies #death #mother #beliefs #DonaldTrump #heaven #relationship #wife #coffee #humans #fear #children #fish #agnostic #Christian #Bible #ghosts #widow #pray ...

Members 326Top