Agnostic.com
5 11

Yup. That’s pretty much how it goes.

Appleriver 8 July 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You give in easy.
also.

glennlab Level 10 July 27, 2024

I do. lol and they know I’m a pushover with them.

Kitties rule, people make lists on paper.

Too true!

@Appleriver Which can of course, be tossed out.

The cat always wins. It's their world, you only live in it..

I finally realized that. I’m just grateful for the tiny corner of my queen size bed they allow me to have.

My kitties have had SUCH a BAD week! I had house guests, including two under 6 years old!! My daughter and her family were here from the Netherlands. The kitties spent most of the days under my bed, unless we were out of the house. And last night all my kids and spouses and grands and my ex husband were here for the farewell dinner. They are all gone now, the travelers are on their first airplane. The kitties have come out to survey the damage. Last week the rules were that there were no rules.

My cats run for the hills when people come over. When the doorbell rings they vanish into thin air.

@Appleriver If my cats are not under my bed, they are in the basement IN the floor/ceiling (the joist space between the upstairs floor and basement ceiling). There is a section they can access by jumping from the top of the dryer, to the shelf, and up. My fear is that they will die up there one day, or get stuck.

The cat rules! Right now, my cat sits between the screen and me, causing me to dodge his 12-lb Maine coon bulk so I can see what I've written. He KNOWS I don't like this behavior....so he does it at every opportunity.

pamagain Level 8 July 27, 2024

My cat will ignore me until I pick up the phone to play games or pick up the Nintendo switch controller. Then he’s all over me. I put it down he goes away. I pick it up he comes back. We do that 10-15 times before I just give up. 🤣

@Appleriver Making your living by stalking and watching prey evolves patience! My Sherman will be apparently deep into sleep unless I tiptoe into the kitchen. Then, he's magically up on the counter, telling me how pathetic and starving he is. I'll bet your cat plays that game, too.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 9,261 More

Posted by AppleriverMay the kitty force be with you

Posted by AppleriverHappy 3rd Birthday to my Mazi I can’t believe this little rugrat turned into this handsome boy

Posted by AppleriverHappy 3rd Birthday to my Mazi I can’t believe this little rugrat turned into this handsome boy

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by HippieChick58Kitty has found the target

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverAlong with the notepads, Knick knacks, and everything else I own

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEven dogs subscribe to the rule of not moving if you have a cat sleeping on you…

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThey usually just show up for me.

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWhile primordial pouches might make your cat look like a floppy idiot, they may actually be serving some pretty badass purposes: Protection: famous for their “bunny kicking” abilities, these ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEver see a cat fish???

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #Friday #religion #hope #religious #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #sex #church #loves #relationship #DonaldTrump #mother #community #parents #evidence #youtube #society #atheism #children #Bible #movies #memes #truth #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #faith #beliefs #Song #laws #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,559Top