Agnostic.com
1 5

Even dogs subscribe to the rule of not moving if you have a cat sleeping on you…

Killtheskyfairy 9 Sep 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When my kids were growing up we had a golden retriever named Chief. When he was 4, we got the Millennium Kitten (she was born in 2000) aka Millie. She was part of an abandoned litter that was fostered by a family with 3 generations of people, and dogs, cats, and other assorted critters. She was extremely people bonded. And she thought she was the boss of Chief as well. And creme puff Chief let her boss him. She would eat out of his food bowl before he got to take a bite. She would play with his tail feathers, and climb all over him. He'd look at me with sad eyes and I'd tell him, "Buddy, she's bite size for you!" He would never stop her, it was adorable. He was the bestest dog ever, and she was my heart cat. I used to nap with Chief against my back and Millie curled up in front of me. Good times.

My sister had 3 cats and my dad had a dog. My dad and my sister lived together after my mother passed. Anyway, the cats were in charge. My dad's dog Teddy III, was a sheltie (alos known as Shetland Sheep dogs or miniature collies). He was bigger, but the cats ruled over him and would sometimes attack his tail, or give him a swat. We called Teddy, an Omega dog. Teddy passed a few weeks after my dad.

The Alpha cat, was a tiny two pound grey cat names Tabby. She was full grown but the size of a five month old regular cat. We joked that Tabby had "Jedi powers", as she would walk up to a door tha led outside, and within a minute, my sister wherever she was in the house would come along and open the door for her, and if my sister was at work, then one of her kids would come along to open the door for her. Sadly, Tabby passed and soon after Rachael and Jango passed as well.

Now, I live with my sister and we have 3 cats in the house again. Sasha, a Calico, Iris, who has fur like a Persian, but has the markings of a Tuxedo cat, and Whiskers who is a very thin silver tabby.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 9,275 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini Panther

Posted by AppleriverDouble the cuteness!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverI’ll just scratch this so it matches the rest of the furniture, k?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyShe’s right!

Posted by AppleriverRawr! I’m king of the jungle!

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverSomebody found their toe beans

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverAm I playing this peek-a-boo thing right?

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverThey are adorable, but remind me of the two older ladies on the block sharing gossip

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverMay the kitty force be with you

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #Friday #religion #hope #religious #animals #reason #kids #Atheist #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #sex #church #loves #relationship #DonaldTrump #mother #community #parents #evidence #atheism #youtube #society #children #Bible #movies #memes #truth #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #faith #beliefs #Song #laws #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,561Top