Agnostic.com
1 0

If any of you like loose-leaf teas, I wonder whether you’ve tried Chicago’s own Tiesta Tea. I’m having a cup of their Chamomile Mango Dreamzzz right now, and it’s delicious. I also love their Fruitty Pebbles green tea and their pomegranate white tea. I would love for more folks in Chicago to try out this gem of a company.

MeggieCleary 6 May 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to drink tea but I haven't for quite a few years. I may give this one a try. Thanks for sharing!

Recent Visitors 8

Photos

Posted by MeggieClearyIt was a beautiful evening in Chicago.

Posted by MeggieClearyIf any of you like loose-leaf teas, I wonder whether you’ve tried Chicago’s own Tiesta Tea.

Posted by MeggieClearyIf any of you like loose-leaf teas, I wonder whether you’ve tried Chicago’s own Tiesta Tea.

Posted by Curt3900Hi im from the border of ill and wisconsin Been here forever. Its hard to find freethinkers anywhere.... Can I join?

• Top tags#religious #hello #freethinker #Atheist #freedom #religion #Catholic #friends #politicians #racist #bigotry #mother #teach #alien #origins #ancient #Bible #god #money #relationship #saved #Nuns #hell #schools #priest #Christian #atheism #believer #belief #politics #agnostic #beliefs #Cleveland #Wisconsin #florida #Wisdom #joke #hope #educate #propaganda ...

Members 68Top