Agnostic.com
2 6

Follow the money

UrsiMajor 8 Mar 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty well that's it. It's not about providing real education for the children of the peasant classes, just a place to warehouse the kids, indoctrinate them about how to be obedient sheeple who pay their taxes, support the war machine, and never ? the capitalist system, while meanwhile both parents are forced to work in order to support a whole family. All about keeping the serfs in their place earning just enough to survive and spend enough to keep the corporate profits coming in. Only the upper classes are allowed to send their kids to college and get any real education, but that's just fine and safe to the capitalist class as those college grads are either too burdened with debt and survival to revolt or else are able to take their places in the upper middle class or higher, where they will be loyal supporters of the status quo.

As long as there are no viable third parties to turn to and the corporate media limits exposure to only the duopoly, the whole thing runs like a well-oiled machine.

I guess what annoys me the most is the sense of entitlement. It's as if many expect that others should pay for their spawn. Can't afford them? Don't have them. No excuses as we have effective birth control.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 14, 2021

And to date contraception is legal.....since 1964.

@Mooolah Exactly. And enough with the religious exemptions to sex education, the planet is severely overpopulated and on the verge of collapse.

@MizJ The collapse has already begun. It is incremental by human standards. We look at 50 years as a long time when it is really infinitesimal compared to the existence of the Earth. Bird & amphibian populations have crashed. Venice is flooded with every tide. Glaciers are receding. Ocean salinity is changing. Larger & more intense weather patterns. As a rural resident I see the changes in the natural world over a period of 50 years.

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 198 More

Posted by MacStrikerWhen being selfish is better than being selfless...

Posted by MacStriker"Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart."

Posted by MacStrikerWhen people with kids say "they are an investment!" (as if it's a positive thing), this is what comes to mind...

Posted by MacStrikerA book club that only allows ONE book, seems kinda narrow...

Posted by MacStrikerKids = Party Poopers (literally)

Posted by MacStrikerNone is better than one!

Posted by MacStrikerThose Ungrateful Crotch-Goblins!

Posted by MacStrikerI'm not saying it's right, but i understand the sentiments of the reply...

Posted by MacStriker"... it's a peaceful life..."

Posted by JGalA little late but still applies every day.

Posted by MacStrikerAll the crotch goblins giving a breather to their breeders for most of the day. SerenityNow!

Posted by UrsiMajorWell, I guess this beats a pregnancy positive.

Posted by KojaksmomIt might work!

Posted by UrsiMajorYou're welcome

Posted by MacStrikerThe struggle is real

Posted by Tejas0123456789

• Top tags#kids #children #parents #friends #world #hope #sex #video #mother #babies #cats #religious #religion #hell #god #birth #death #atheism #dogs #society #memes #truth #reason #church #hello #community #bullshit #movies #Christian #Bible #comic #humans #existence #relationship #book #evidence #pregnancy #smoke #midwest #wife #government #addiction #population #money #empathy #Atheist #agnostic #animals #fox #cancer ...

Members 255Top