Agnostic.com
1 1

25 April 2020 - Diet Diary - Not quite as good a day today but not bad. Got my order of roasted pumpkin seeds today, ahead of expected date. Since my out of town shopping is curtailed, have had trouble getting these without paying a ridiculous price so ordered a bulk bag (4 pounds) which should keep me in seeds for a while.

They are roasted in the shell, lightly salted and I eat the shell as well. Ate more than I should have. I usually limit it to about 1/2 oz a day of these. I measure them out in weeks worth of empty pill bottles to keep track of the amount I'm eating. While dispersing these out into sealed containers, kept "sneaking" a few more to my mouth. Will see if that costs me tomorrow.

DotLewis 7 Apr 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I finally did it..I broke in to the 142 pound range. I've been cruising along at 143-144 for months...Yesterday I finally had a "hungry" day...resisted the M&M's...and weighed 142.8 this AM.. Thanks in part to your inspiration!

Robecology Level 9 Apr 26, 2020

Glad it's going well for you. Not much in the current climate makes it easier. Unfortunately, my "list" was short today, which made more time for me to eat more than necessary. I don't think it was real bad, a BIG part of supper was a nice crop of asparagus from my garden. Had it with a slice of ham. That "resisting the M&M's" (insert any other snack name there, trail mix, pumpkin seeds, chex mix, etc.) part is the hardest. For someone who didn't go places that often before the shutdown, I act like some stir-crazy captive. Still, if they open all up too fast, I will probably be staying in. Maybe I'll run out of snacks by then. Of course, there is always Amazon. 😄

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 99 More

Posted by OldMetalHeadI hit a new weight milestone this week. Still trying for the six-pack.

Posted by OldMetalHeadThe hardest part for me is not falling back into old bad habits after meeting goals.

Posted by OldMetalHeadThe hardest part for me is not falling back into old bad habits after meeting goals.

Posted by JonnaBononnaI had finally gotten back on track after gaining back most of the weight I lost a couple of years ago.

Posted by JurneeI have to say, as an overweight karate instructor, this is the one patch that I was ok with never getting.

Posted by DotLewis13 March 2020 - Diet Diary - Holding steady, up a little, down a little.

Posted by DotLewis13 March 2020 - Diet Diary - Holding steady, up a little, down a little.

Posted by DotLewis7 March 2020 - Diet Diary - Been quiet around here lately. I've not been on vacation, just keeping a low profile and trying to stay on top of things. Are those things incompatible?

Posted by DotLewis26 Sept.

Posted by MyMrsFifiAte my tiny meal...... Still hungry.... Waiting for snack time like this......

Posted by DotLewisWell, that's annoying! Twice I "shared" this post from Gardeners group to here and neither time did it appear.

Posted by DotLewisWell, that's annoying! Twice I "shared" this post from Gardeners group to here and neither time did it appear.

Posted by DotLewisTrade wars?

Posted by DotLewisTrade wars?

• Top tags#Diet #hope #Exercise #dogs #weather #friends #sleep #coffee #Friday #god #reason #book #video #limit #Shopping #church #world #religious #Atheist #kids #rain #atheism #religion #hell #parents #animals #money #humans #apple #cats #holiday #Christmas #death #children #agnostic #Christian #relationship #cancer #chinese #fear #mother #anxiety #vote #beliefs #truth #Bible #evidence #saved #weed #oil ...

Members 254Top

Moderators