Agnostic.com
1 1

Brad (FOOT IN MOUTH) Wilcox does it again
First women and now black people, how much longer is tscc going to keep this ass on the payroll?

LenHazell53 9 Feb 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not aware who Brad Wilcox even is (I find a certain satisfaction in this fact). I thought you might have inclluded a link, but I didn't see it if you did. Dare I ask what was said or done by this guy?

RussRAB Level 8 Feb 9, 2022

Brad is the second counsellor in the Young Men general presidency.
A couple of days ago (on Sunday) in an official fireside, in order to draw a parallel with the black Mormons having to wait for the priesthood until 1978, he complained that black people should be grateful that they only had to wait until 1955 to be allowed to sit at the front of the bus when white people had to wait for one thousand eight hundred and twenty-eight years for the bus to be invented.
He had a grovelling apology this morning, basically saying what he said is not what he said and he has been misunderstood.
He made a similar public observation last year at the expense of his own daughter, about how women should be grateful for their role in the LDS and not harp on for the priesthood

@LenHazell53 - Yep! The guy is a complete asshat. Whatever "inspiration" granting any authority or leadership position certain had no forsight or special knowledge of the guy.

@LenHazell53 Oh great....more of these arseholes......

@Lilac-JadeCanada - That's the problem with them, they never seem to completely go away. And like zombies, they just kerp comin' and comin'.

@RussRAB Reproducing, ya know....lots & lots of reproducing....

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 75 More

Posted by LenHazell53One afternoon in The Sacred Grove

Posted by CManSo Very True

Posted by LenHazell53Anyone else know this?

Posted by CManQuestion: Why are the mormon$ allowed to build & operate ca$ino$ in residential neighborhoods? Answer: Because the house always wins!!!

Posted by LenHazell53While mourning the deaths at Colorado Springs park to honor five people killed and 17 wounded in a weekend shooting at a gay nightclub.

Posted by snytiger6Just as I thought...

Posted by snytiger6LMAO... Help me Joseph Smith...

Posted by snytiger6The desert quadrillogy.

Posted by snytiger6An apt description.

Posted by snytiger6Missionary positions...

Posted by snytiger6Sadly, I was raised Mormon...

Posted by LenHazell53LDS opens new incontinent "men only" old folks rest home in SLC

Posted by LenHazell53Proof that Mormons really are special

Posted by LenHazell53And Why is President Nelson Scrooge McDuck evicting people at Christmas? To build yet another Temple in Utah that no one wants or needs. These bastards just get worse and worse [fox13now.com]

Posted by CManHappy conference weekend

Posted by LenHazell53Saw this on reddit, sums things up quite well I thought

• Top tags#church #mormon #video #god #Jesus #religion #world #sex #children #faith #religious #book #marriage #parents #Atheist #books #friends #kids #magic #reason #hope #gay #wife #JesusChrist #evil #government #money #death #rights #fear #fairy #laws #media #dogs #murder #USA #Canada #pray #guns #disease #hello #evolution #prayer #earth #truth #suicide #politics #freedom #animals #Australia ...

Members 90Top