Agnostic.com
3 9

Remember the "Mr. Bean" comedy shows?

Well they starred a charming Rowan Atkinson.

He's still alive (going on 66) and had this to say about Religion

Robecology 9 Aug 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's wonderfully funny!

All good.

That’s why I prefer the term anti-theist over atheist.

I concur; and although I don't have much respect for Hitchens...I liked this meme;

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 106 More

Posted by RobecologyNoam Chomsky turns 92 today, December 7th. He was born Jewish...but I'm pretty sure he became agnostic in his later years. [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by RobecologyAs few as 600,000 - to as many as 10 million - women - were killed since this decree - by the legal persecution - as of this decree from the Pope in 1484.

Posted by RobecologyRemember reading "The Heart of Darkness" in High School? I do. And this is the "Freethought of the Day" by the author...Joseph Conrad.

Posted by RobecologyWho knew? Not me!

Posted by RobecologyFound another good one! Please share!!

Posted by RobecologyToday's FFRF quote is from a favorite musician, Randy Newman; The complete lyrics are in the link, below.

Posted by RobecologyFFRF freethought for the day; How does a "belief" in an unproven myth support scientiic education?

Posted by RobecologyA Freedom From Religion post on Twitter...sharing with you this Monday! Have a pleasant week!

Posted by RobecologyIf you've watched Contact (a required viewing for all Agnostics).

Posted by RobecologyFound a good one

Posted by RobecologyHere's another reason why I send $$ to the FFRF.

Posted by RobecologySaw this "FreeThought" for the day...and had to share!

Posted by RobecologyIt's been a while... But I saw this by a favorite Science (fiction) writer H. G. Wells.... And had to share!

Posted by RobecologyMy FFRF post for the day;

Posted by RobecologyI had the honor of seeing/watching/listening to Stephen J Gould - whose theory of "punctuated" Evolution made a stir a few years back... ...but his views on religion?

Posted by RobecologyRemember the "Mr. Bean" comedy shows? Well they starred a charming Rowan Atkinson. He's still alive (going on 66) and had this to say about Religion

• Top tags#religion #religious #god #video #FFRF #church #Atheist #money #atheism #world #hope #evidence #government #Christian #politics #agnostic #belief #laws #reason #Catholic #freedom #existence #Jesus #kids #death #book #republicans #Bible #prayer #vote #youtube #heaven #parents #Canada #USA #religions #rights #beliefs #Texas #community #hell #evil #secular #books #relationship #conservative #DonaldTrump #wife #children #Christians ...

Members 617Top

Moderators