Agnostic.com
2 0

Help! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency? Try to do the paperwork/advertising myself? I'm in the process of fixing it up....just removed the popcorn ceiling and installed ceiling fans. It's close to the beach, several pools, and there's a 9 hole walking only golf course right outside the back door. The agency is offering it at $100 a night (minimum 2 weeks) off season, $180 a night high (winter).

Sorry about the rotated images....not sure how to fix that...I've already asked the #communitysenate about this.

Advice, please?

Robecology 9 July 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I personally would use a management company. I wouldnt want to have to keep up on the advertising

Mom3xs1 Level 4 July 15, 2020

I chose a management company. I tried AirBnB...too complicated. Contact Coldwell Banker Paradise Ft. Pierce if interested.

If you want to avoid the cost of the rental agency, I would suggest going with AirBnb. Many people have very good luck with it. Best of luck.

I think I heard from the AC guy servicing the place next door that he's using AirBnB....I might look in to it. Thanks.

Follow up...Air BnB has too many glitches to get signed on! They kept sending me codes..then asking for a FB log in...I gave up. They're not well organized in the internet setup....

Follow up...I got folks angry with me...I made too low a rental price offer and got dozens interested...had to back out of the deal! I signed up with. If interested I'll show it to you if/when you come over here...here's to agent contact # (Sharon, Coldwell Banker paradise rentals 772-489-6100

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 138 More

Posted by noworry28Yes it's a wet winter.

Posted by noworry28It's time to increase the salt supply.

Posted by noworry28Christmas weather forecast 😊🙃

Posted by skadoIf you know, you know.

Posted by noworry28Florida life.

Posted by EyesThatSmileNot too bright…

Posted by MannanDrinking habits

Posted by EyesThatSmileNow this is more like a Florida winter....

Posted by EyesThatSmileA must-have for Floridian Women (and some men)

Posted by joeandbarbWhistling past the graveyard

Posted by kdmomPSL weather

Posted by joeandbarbWhere can I get this shirt

Posted by skadoYou know it's true...

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

• Top tags#florida #god #hello #religious #friends #hope #religion #freethinker #video #world #Atheist #fear #community #movies #death #dogs #church #Bible #relationship #kids #atheism #money #agnostic #wife #Christian #earth #vote #weather #Song #book #hiking #republicans #believer #children #guns #DonaldTrump #reason #truth #animals #books #nonbelievers #coffee #religions #schools #humans #policy #cannabis #rights #democrats #hell ...

Members 444Top

Moderators