Agnostic.com
2 3

After a month of trying to take down the "Iron Curtain" around Agnostic.com- I finally am back on.

But yesterday started off as a empty day, but it rapidly got worse for the remainder of the day. I went into a pub that I had been avoiding, and the experience was NOT a positive one. Why did I do that? I guess it was the Calgary Stampede (and their bull riding) on their TV. On the TV the two-legged 'animals' were getting on top of bulls and gouging their sides with spurs to make them buck and jump. This is entertainment???? The beer-bellied louts in the pub thought it was.----- I went out faster than I came in.

Diogenes 8 June 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How is it allowable at all?

Jolanta Level 9 Aug 14, 2023

I hear you. Yesterday I went into a Walmart again and upon leaving the older man at the door confronted me wanting to see my receipt. I refused and told him it proved nothing. He admits this and says he cannot search my grocery bags for anything by law and this is simply the Walmart policy. He also says I have every right to refuse. We smiled and grinned at each other a bit and then wished each other a good day as I went out the door. NOT going to Walmart is not an option in my case as my pharmacy is there so I simply ignore their insanity.

DenoPenno Level 9 June 24, 2023

I went to Walmart the other day, and used the self check-out kiosk. It offered me a choice to have my receipt emailed instead of printed, which I thought was nice, it would save 2 inches of paper, but then what would I show the exit checker? So, I just got the paper receipt.

@Julie808 I deal with Walmart- only when there is no other choice. They kill the home-town businesses in every place they go to. Then the former business owners and their former employees become the slaves of Walmart. In this very sick world- just wait till Walmart is the only place a person can buy anything---- think about how they will price gouge all the 'surfs'!!!

But my letter was about how the half-wits get enjoyment out of slobbering down beer and seeing the evil done to everything: animals, the environment ......! And by the way, I too, enjoy my pint of Guinness, with fun and a few laughs.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,656Top