Agnostic.com
1 1
This post is closed and viewable by Level 7+ members.

Ok, how about this ...
Hi, I am a annoying atheist.

Is there a way I can find or build a company that is willing to hire me to annoy non-profit christian organizations in a telemarketing call bombardment ?

I know it sounds counter-productive to give these people loans but think about it : LOANS COME WITH INTEREST RATES AND SOME OF THESE SUCKERS ARE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO TAKE THE BAIT. A different company can be hired to send debt collection lawyers to shut them down when their heads get too inflated with self righteous pride that is bigger than their pockets. Or have I gone too far here with my pipe dreams ? Please let me know. This stimulus money is glowing in my pocket.

Umbrella_Guard 7 May 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are too funny!
Money, time, motive and enthusiasm. 😂

Following

Zoohome Level 8 May 13, 2020

Recent Visitors 8

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top