Agnostic.com
4 1

Just to reiterate , some basic rules for investing . Learn how your broker's app. works . There are lots of charts and information available , but it doesn't help you , if you can't understand at least some of them . Learn about the stock you're interested in investing in - 1 . Is it a well run company ? 2. What is the product they're selling ? 3. Is there a wide market for their product ? 4. What about their competition ? Buy low sell high . Sometimes you have to wait a little while , in order for the price to go where you want it to be , be patient . Never put all your eggs in one basket . Never invest money you can't afford to loose . These are the basic rules , I follow .

Cast1es 9 Jan 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the most important things to think about before investing is establishing a strategy. Think about your investment objectives, as well as when and how you want to attain them. Determine the amount of time you'll give yourself to achieve your financial goals and how much risk you're willing to take. If you're investing in mortgage for example, it's very important to know everything about 1031 exchange. If you want to make some profit on this, this required to know.

RumarLos Level 5 Apr 4, 2022

One of the most important things to think about before investing is establishing a strategy.

RumarLos Level 5 Mar 30, 2022

I invest in my education.

One of my learning experiences resulted from my not doing what @Cast1es posted.

yvilletom Level 8 Jan 12, 2021

I agree with you that it's important to invest in education as well . I put myself through collage earning a BS in Information Systems Management . As I was working a 40 hour a week job , and raising a family at the same time , it was a long slow process and did not increase my income readily . When I could , I also invested in real estate and began to learn about the stock market . It pays to have more than one interest . As I am now retired , and no longer physically able to maintain the properties , my interest is now more focused on the stock market , which I can easily do from home on my computer , with little physical effort .

Or you could do like I did and go to Canada to invest in ACB. I ended up with 105 shares and rode this till a time that the shares should have split. Then Aurora got new people and they decided that I now have 9 shares. They might as well have robbed me with a gun.

DenoPenno Level 9 Jan 12, 2021

I had a day of 100% gains with ACB last year. It is hanging in there, but I'm waiting for another surge.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 6

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top