Agnostic.com
4 1

Well , I've been researching for sometime , trying to find another stock I'd feel good about investing in . I've made a habit of beginning by investing a small amount in a stock I've researched then watching to see what it does , before putting a serious amount into a stock . This one is ISRG . It is normal for stock to go up and down , so I wasn't surprised to see it went down a little after I bought , less than one half of one percent . That's normal . But then , my buy was only processed this morning. Let's see what happens .

Cast1es 9 Aug 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing your research before investing in a stock! It's always important to be informed about the companies you invest in, and that's why I always consult the experts from stephenswmg.com hat explain to me all the charts. It's normal for stock prices to fluctuate, so you shouldn't worry if the stock price goes down a little bit after you purchase it. However, if the stock price drops significantly, you may want to reconsider your investment. I hope you have a good experience with this stock!

DaviFlody Level 4 Nov 3, 2022

I'm glad to hear that you're doing your research before investing in a stock! It's always important to be informed about the companies you invest in, and that's why I always consult the experts from stephenswmg.com hat explain to me all the charts. It's normal for stock prices to fluctuate, so you shouldn't worry if the stock price goes down a little bit after you purchase it. However, if the stock price drops significantly, you may want to reconsider your investment. I hope you have a good experience with this stock!

It dumped big time , but then has gradually begun to return to it's starting place. Glad I hadn't put much in it .

Cast1es Level 9 Aug 16, 2021

Not a bad pick.

ChurchLess Level 7 Aug 16, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 8

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top