Agnostic.com
3 0

If you have a stock that keeps going up regularly (down as well) but eventually you know it's going to exceed it's price right now do you sell for the profit, then buy it again at the higher price knowing it'll go up or does that mean you're spending too much the 2nd time around?

K9Kohle789 8 Nov 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, just like someone said above, before investing your money in something, you have to analyze all the information related to the subject of investments. If we are talking about stocks and crypto, these things are truly volatile, and you have to keep track of all the latest information about these domains. If you are looking to invest in gold stocks or other things, you have to be reassured about how you do it and where. That's why I adore regal assets so much. Honestly, I think they are the best in this domain.

jakardon Level 3 Mar 11, 2022

Before investing in anything, you need to calculate the risks correctly. The greater the risk, the higher the return on the stock. I am not a risk-taker, so I only invest in things that are sure to grow. I researched the stock market during the lockdown and wanted to buy some, but my friend told me about MLP. I spent a lot of time finding out what it is. After reading all the information here, suredividend.com, I decided to buy. The biggest plus is that you don't buy shares; you buy part in a partnership.

Thanks for asking . As you're aware , I've been doing this profitably with NVDA . The key is research . Read the news . TMobile , bought out Sprint and is replacing Sprint purchased phones with 6G phones , nationwide - price of chip stocks goes up . Facebook is doing a major system wide upgrade , price of chip stocks goes up . Trump (as President ) visited China , the source of mineral rich mines required to make high A/I chips , value of chip stocks goes down . And aways keep these rules in mind - Never put all your eggs in one basket . Knew a guy was a millionaire , on paper . He had invested in Enron . Never invest money you can't afford to loose - rent or mortgage is due at the end of the month , you can't afford to invest that . The profit isn't yours , until it's in your pocket .

Cast1es Level 9 Nov 1, 2021

@K9Kohle789 You can if you aren't using the same money . It takes them a little time to do the paperwork , so you can't , "reuse, " the same funds . If you have sold it for $20,000 and that's all you have available in your account , you have to wait for the paperwork to catch up with you . If you already had $20,000 in your account , and you sold your stock for $20,000 , you can buy up to $20,000 today , than you could buy another $20,000 a few days later .

Recent Visitors 8

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top