Agnostic.com
3 0

To get a glimpse of what millenials do, look at the end rise of the following stocks: ACN, EPAM, MT, ESLT, NFG ,LLY, BRK-B, TD and explain them without saying they don't gang up to buy them.
Here's just one a 5 day look: [invest.ameritrade.com]

I used to enjoy finding stocks that would make me money and now it's nothing but red for me. I can't predict what 20 yr olds are going to put their money into then drop it overnight.

K9Kohle789 8 Dec 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I completely understand your frustration with the unpredictable nature of the market. It can be a wild ride, especially with millennials shaking things up.
But hey, here's a little secret weapon you might want to check out: the Immediate Edge AI-powered trading app. It's like having a crystal ball for trading. It crunches tons of data in real time, helping you make smarter decisions.
As for those stocks, ACN, EPAM, MT, etc. —phew, that's a mouthful! It's tough to pinpoint exactly what's driving them, but with Immediate Edge, you can ride the waves with confidence.

i have 20% of my investments in gold & PM stocks such as newmont which pays a 4% dividend & the rest in solid dividend paying stocks+ lots of cash.
just waiting for the mean reversion which is inevitable.

Thanks , Kohle .

Cast1es Level 9 Dec 16, 2021

Recent Visitors 7

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top