Agnostic.com
2 1

Tech stocks are headed up again , but I can't decide if it's just the whales (people with LOTS of money to invest while the prices are low ) or if the stock is starting up again , because confidence has improved and the recent changes in the Fed interest rates . Me , I picked up some while the prices are down , and plan to hold them until the ride is up again .

Cast1es 9 Jan 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's awesome that you're getting into tech stocks! Figuring out if it's just the big players driving up prices or if there's genuine growth can be tough. Confidence and changes in interest rates can play a role. Good call on buying stocks when they're low - holding on until they bounce back sounds like a smart move. Have you thought about using a Quantum AI trading tool? It could give you some extra insights.

My mutual funds do the trading for me.
I did move a portion of my traditional IRA to my Roth. Big gain in the IRA to the Roth hardest hit. So sold high & bought low.
Reducing the tax bite on that converted IRA is balanced by my Qualified Contribution Distribution & Charitable Trust.
I am in a position to purchase real estate but not with these inflated prices. So I hope I live long enough to relocate as I wanted to do prior to the run up.
I might buy some Disney & sell KO.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 31, 2022

Recent Visitors 7

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top