Agnostic.com
4 1

Early this spring , the value of my stock started dropping , like a rock in the well . Now it appears to have started climbing , although there;s a long way to go before it levels out again .The surface of the well we=ater is still a long way up . But I wonder if this low is a time to buy ?

Cast1es 9 July 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would get out of the market and put the money into a savings account so you do not have to pay taxes on it. Sorry< I know little of the stock market but we have one client who has taken a bath and seen his earnings go down a lot. I do know that you should be using a fiduciary as they have your concerns over theirs by law.

as a former investment advisor i recommended against individual stocks bc some go down & never recover. much safer to stick with mutual funds or ETFs.

@Umbrella_Guard , how could MFs or ETFs which are comprised of stocks "crash harder than stocks"?
you should find a trustworthy advisor or just keep your money in a bank.

Stock? Too volatile for me.

BitFlipper Level 8 July 20, 2022

Timing the market is a real challenge, and it's tough to say definitively if this dip is the perfect time to buy. The surface of that well water does seem a long way up right now.One thing that's helped me is considering tools like Granimator. It's an AI trading tool that can provide some valuable insights. I've found it useful in making more informed decisions without relying solely on gut feelings or market rumors.However, it's crucial to remember that the stock market can be unpredictable, and past performance doesn't guarantee future results.

I've been buying a little at a time.....a little Dollar Cost Averaging for me, for a change, instead dropping big chunks all at once

twill Level 7 July 20, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top