Agnostic.com
3 9

LINK 7 Organizations to Support That Aren’t the Homophobic Salvation Army

For those who want to feel good about their hildy giving.

snytiger6 9 Nov 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yess! Thank you for sharing!! I will pass this on.

Randome Level 4 Nov 23, 2019

Yes! S.A. always claims to serve everyone, but the catch is their aid comes with a hefty dose of hateful anti-LGBTQ proslytizing. No thank you! They "help" addicts, too, if you call non-research based 12 step practice "treatment," but once again, their victims have to subject themselves to proslytizing. Bleh!

I think salvation army only offers single beds, could be wrong. Didn't know they were so homophobic, yet no surprise. It's 99% impossible to stop gays from being gay, it only dose more harm on so many levels. When I watch the world largest Christmas's parade for decades get beat out for attendance by the gay parade. I thought Toronto is progressing, still many mountains of Religious ignorance worldwide to get through. My daughter is bi and she thinks I am metro sexual.

I was too colourful, sensitive, really listen to women, dance with hands up in the air to be a straight man. Always got hit on by gays, my daughter doesn't have the gay vibe, yet outstandly beautiful in and out.

I was curious at age 10, gave my buddy a blow job and threw up my entire dinner on his stomach, we were both mess up over it. Also found out it was against the law. Regardless of stupid laws. I don't have the right gag reflex or G spot or can kiss a guy for male sex. Or my sex life would improve a great deal. Don't see any straight conversation to gay camps.

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 980Top