Agnostic.com
3 15

We need a wet paint sign for religion....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 July 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol true

bobwjr Level 10 July 28, 2020

George died of a heart attack in 2008, age 71. This one of his OLDER quotes.

And H. L. Mencken died January 29, 1956 yet like George many of his quotes are still relevant today... Unlike your comment...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Your abundance of poorly spaced dots on every stinking reply are always irrelevant but does that stop you?

What's relevance got to do with it? Onward through the fog!

@WonderWartHog99 Maybe if you learned English at higher than a high school level you would understand what those dots meant..

@Lizard_of_Ahaz > . . . if you learned English at higher than a high school level . . .

Bachelor's degree in English, University of West Florida (UWF), class of '03. I went for the degree as a crib course primarily to meet young coeds. Most English majors are women who want to teach English in public school. UWF is hot most of the year and the coeds dress appropriately. I was surrounded by hot women, grateful for my help in graduating.

I have been a published author since 1965. Started editing newspapers at the Playground Daily News, Fort Walton Beach, Florida, in 1972. I've used both the standard AP style sheets and can discuss the difference between that and the more scholarly MML style sheet.

BTW According to the Associated Press Style Book, the four-dot ellipsis is really comprised of a period and an ellipsis, rather than four dots in a row. A space separates the two marks.

Another source says the ellipsis is " . . . series of dots that indicates an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning. The word, originates from the Ancient Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis meaning 'leave out'.

I may know a spot more about English than you think. What next, debating the dreaded Oxford comma?

@WonderWartHog99 Florida....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Couldn't think of anything after typing the word "Florida"?

Same with gods...

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators