Agnostic.com
3 9

Only in Texas could a religious loon be allowed to practice medicine.... With a degree from Nigeria she has been telling women :
"Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by β€œreptilians” and other aliens."

Yet Trump and his followers have been treating her as a credible source for information on the Corona Virus....
[news.yahoo.com]

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 July 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Holy crap that meme is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

right?

What a looney. Why hasn't the licence to practice been pulled and the good "doctor" sectioned in the local mental asylum?

FrayedBear Level 9 July 28, 2020

Because Texas..... I think they are in competition with Florida to see who is the most batshit insane...

That's quite a picture. I hope someone photoshops dildos in his hands.

Like these?....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz As in "you will only remove this from my dead hand" type of statement?

@Lizard_of_Ahaz slowclap

Precisely πŸ§πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@BAMFRavenclaw Rather get a lapdance but sometimes you have to take what you get....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz social distancing... surely you understand πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

@Lizard_of_Ahaz omf'ngawd, take those dayglo ones with his head on them A.W.A.Y.! NOW!

@AnneWimsey I am sure that the primary buyers for those are closeted White male conservatives.....

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by noworry28Yep, he didn't want to be a Beverly hillbilly, he became a Washington DC hillbilly.

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators