Agnostic.com
6 17

Well, the frequency has increased.

scurry 9 Aug 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, and I haven't..

Unbelievable that this Country has gotten to where we are with as many Dumb People who walk among US .

GEGR Level 7 Aug 18, 2020

Defend? We are attacking the very foundation of what we call society as we know it. (Have no idea what this means. I just said it)🤣

MrChange Level 7 Aug 18, 2020

Don't worry, he's got till November to start a war so we'll forget about the rest. You know he wants to given the chances of a real live wartime president getting voted out are slim at best.

wolf041 Level 7 Aug 18, 2020

Nope

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 18, 2020

No but when we elected trump I knew we would be defending lots of important things.

Lorajay Level 9 Aug 18, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 46

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators