Agnostic.com
4 9

Things adults shouldn't believe in anymore

Hages 7 Oct 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doesn't the Fake President believe in all those things? 😛

No Trump believes in Fascism...

@Hages Putin is satisfied with his own Fascist paradise but wants to make it a "New World Order" just as Hitler wanted....

Not sure what you are trying to say.
We shouldn't believe the soviet union exists?
We shouldn't believe communism exists?
We shouldn't believe a hammer and sickle exists?

Sometimes meme pictures don't convey what you wish ...

@Hages Yet it also implies capitalism and fascism are both ok.... Honestly neither are and should have been placed in the meme as well...

@Hages To be really fair communism isn't trying to take over the country unlike the people who made your meme....

I LUV the people who come on here warning how "Communism" will prevail if we do/don't do whatever they are worried about...I am just so glad they stepped out of their Mom's basement at last!

@AnneWimsey You mean these guys?...

@Hages Personally I am also glad they are crawling out from under their rocks so they can be shot when they start their "second civil war" These Trump supporters should have been declared the domestic terrorists they are long ago.

What are these things?

@Hages So where are the swastika and symbols of greed that are destroying the USA?...

@Hages You mean they don't convey what anyone who isn't batshit crazy enough to think they are a "Master Race" would wish...

The meme needs a picture of me the president and the collection would be complete.

freedom41 Level 9 Oct 23, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators