Agnostic.com
4 8

May as well make more room for food while you're making room for more beverages

glennlab 10 Nov 25
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Good one 🤣

2

Here stand I, broken hearted
I paid a penny and only farted.
.......
Here stand I, with sodden rear
I thought that I was passing air.

Petter Level 9 Nov 26, 2020

1970's Navy version:
Here I sit all broken hearted
came to shit but only farted
then I remember when I took a chance
I tried to fart and shit in my pants.

2

I have always called that a whiz-bang.
Especially if the fart surprises me.

2

I never really related those things together.

That's because you take things while seated.

Write Comment