Agnostic.com
3 8

Looking for a copy of this one for my collection....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Dec 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can get yourself a copy at
[gutenberg.org]
Only 1700+ have downloaded it in the last 30 days.

Not looking for a modern copy... I am hoping to find a first edition... Reprints and ebooks are a dime a dozen I am looking for investment value.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz aha, trash value. You are sadly misguided by an ignorant world. The value is in the knowledge not the rarety.

@FrayedBear I have a first edition of Maid of Orleans by Voltaire... Considering this book was declared blasphemous and most copies were burned I find it a safer investment than the stock market.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Like shares & bonds bought on the stock exchange, can you eat the bok in a post apolyctic world? Good for fire starting if you can create flame & it is dry.
Have you read your book?

@FrayedBear I am in the process of learning to read French so I can... Stop watching reruns of Mad Max because if the world goes down you won't be alive anyway. My sister has the same attitude towards these books that you do.... She failed the GED three times and reads at a 5th grade level. Hell she can't even pass a drivers test without studying for months first.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Most round here pay someone else to take the test then read the tules the rest of their lives.
Max didn't fail his equivalent of your GED, nor did I.

@FrayedBear Sounds like most of the people around you did and I am betting Mel Gibson had someone take all his tests for him because in real life he is a real piece of shit.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz typical drunken legend in his own lunchbox Australian catholic. Probably abused as a child by his priest who then passed him onto the local rabbi for circumcision.

Well they paid for it anyway 😉

And what’s the difference?
Woo is woo.
I learned that in astrology class.

Collectability James the first was a real piece of shit who tortured then murdered Doctors and women because they were able to cure people of illnesses... He wrote a book on it titled "Demonologie" which was printed in 1599.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I know all about James, once referred to as Queen James as he was fairly obviously gay.
Solomon supposedly was a big time demon boss too, many dark age Grimoire were attributed to Solomon, all forgeries most likely considering Solomon was almost certainly fictitious.

@Willow_Wisp Most of the characters in the bible are fictitious with a sprinkling of real names and titles (often with historically inaccurate dates and incidents) in a piss poor attempt to give credibility to the fairy tales it contains...

Recent Visitors 47

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators