Agnostic.com
4 10

Congratulations USA we have today not only listed the deaths of more than 3,100 (so far) more people and far outstripped all other countries for numbers of deaths (because "America First" right?) but also admitted the deaths in this country are more than one out of every thousand men, women and children. Not only all this but for some reason morons are still running around either with the mask only covering their idiot mouths (unfortunately it still doesn't prevent these morons from expressing their idiotic opinions) but a lot of these jackasses refuse to wear one at all! Fuck you Fundamentalist Christians where can I return this "gift?"...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Dec 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the best method of deterrence is to take photos of their mask-less faces and post them locally on phone poles and facebook. Title them UNWANTED

OldGoat43 Level 9 Dec 23, 2020

I think labelling them domestic terrorists and shooting them on sight would be the only effective deterrent but knowing the Republican party they would block it...

If you want to help yourself follow the links through the following "A positive tale of Stig Severinsen." to the free book & training videos available at [breatheology.com]

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 22, 2020

Why are you posting fake cures on this site?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz it isn't a cure. Why don't you read and learn before you well & truly put your feet in your mouth. Also mr clever do you have a proven track record of a doctorate in medicine and many years of assisting people with respiratory and other diseases as does Dr Severinsen? No?
Well there we go another ignorant hits the dust gasping for breath.
Ffs, the man is living proof of the efficacy of what he teaches.

Of more concern to the rest of the world is the fact that your numbers infected will result in far more new strains. The same can be said of the UK, Europe & Brazil the silver, bronze & lead medal winners.

Forget suing China for allowing it to happen - you now are the source.

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 22, 2020

You should really learn to read posts before commenting... I blamed the Fundamentalist Christians and Cult Trump....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz American citizens let them into citizenship & did not control them. I & the rest of the world don't give a brass razzoo which crackpot clique they belong to. We simpy turn American "if you're not for us you're against us" logic against you and hold you all responsible. - What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

@FrayedBear Thanks for proving to me the old saw that opinions are like assholes....

hard to disagree

Only way you could is if you had mental issues...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz or were a MAGA-it but guess that's the same thing

@bookofmorons Yeah thanks "America Firsters..."

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators