Agnostic.com
6 14

Cheers Y'all!

glennlab 10 Jan 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

May your tolerenace and patience be strong

RoyMillar Level 9 Jan 2, 2021

Fuck that idea if they are stupid they need to be told they are...

Cheers

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 2, 2021

Like the dummy in the White House? Ugh. 🙄

Red Foxx was one of the great comedians.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Jan 1, 2021

He certainly was quite the character

So many that I have no patience or mercy for them anymore... There is a massive number of dumb fucks that haven't a damned clue in the world what they are talking about and one just called my sister saying "She is now COVID free... she just has pneumonia" and wanted to come over to visit.... After of course "going to visit a sick friend who has COVID because she already had it..." Fucking idiot still has it and is trying to spread it around to kill as many people as she can before she dies...
All myths aside you can get COVID a second time and it is usually fatal when you do...

Ie. Members of Agnostics.com.

Be careful you just added yourself to the list... You are a member remember?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz the person who does not make a mistake has not & never will be born.

@FrayedBear Well you stuck your foot up your own ass up to the kneecap with this one...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Why? You're still a member.

@FrayedBear Because I am NOT the one who added himself to the list of dummies.... I would call your comment a Redd Foxx moment...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz That I had to web search Redd Foxx proves your meme and my point I think?
😁

@FrayedBear Actually your mistaking that for my meme proves it even better....

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators