Agnostic.com
3 14

Shocking, just shocking

glennlab 9 Jan 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ogunquit? or Martha's Vinyard?

K9Kohle789 Level 8 Jan 20, 2021

I remember going for the first time with a clean up crew to sweep up the West Hollywood Pride event as part of the over 10,000 hours of voluntary community service I've done.
I saw three men, all wearing ass less chaps and leather body chest half harnesses.
One guy was somewhere between 6'6" and 7' tall, he had two leashes that went to dog collars on the two short guys who couldn't have stood more than 5'6" tall.
I had the same expression as Estelle, and I'm fucking Trans.

Wish I were a fly on the wall for that moment!! (It was a parade in San Francisco for me...)

@EyesThatSmile, @glennlab These scenes are common every Halloween in Key West. It's called Fantasy Fest. It's the worlds largest adult Halloween party! Check out the link...

[google.com]

@kensmile4u Haven’t been...yet. Would love to go, though.

Estelle is just not used to seeing so much naked man butt! It’s all new territory to her! She realizes she’s been lied to and women can lust in their hearts too!

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 74,267 More

Posted by OldMetalHeadIn other words, not a god damned thing

Posted by bookofmoronsSadly I doubt there will be any knowledge transfer

Posted by ballouWhy can't they figure this out?

Posted by mistymoon77That's a sign I would stand behind.

Posted by mistymoon77The mind sees what it wants

Posted by OldMetalHeadOkay. it's a painting, not a meme, but the message is pretty clear

Posted by MichelleGar1Ahhhh!!!! Finally! Lol!!!

Posted by jeshueyMen are from Mars and...

Posted by KilltheskyfairyNow it’s a party!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPayback works for me!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m scared😂😂😂

Posted by Ryo1Some things never change. Here is the proof. 😆

Posted by OldMetalHeadFucked up on two levels

Posted by SurchinIn a van down by the river

Posted by OldMetalHeadNo one is completely worthless

Posted by jeshueyWell damn!

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #cats #hell #money #DonaldTrump #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #faith #society #believer #earth #religions #guns #books #Christians #Song #humor ...

Members 2,330Top

Moderators