Agnostic.com
2 12

I couldn't resist stealing this one
It came with an additional caption of "don't hire millenials"

FrayedBear 9 Apr 9
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

This is why grammar is important.

There again strong OH&S regulations requiring an on site hygenic toilet for the workers would obviate this dirty van problem.

1

I’ve had this happen with all generations so I’m usually specific to an insulting level so they can’t make a mistake. I work with French, Mexicans, Brazilians, etc. on daily basis so learned my lesson.

No one shitting in KtSFairy's wagon! No matter the ethnicity!

@FrayedBear oh I see! Inter generational hate is fine but recognizing language barriers and working around them is somehow wrong. GTFOH

@Killtheskyfairy narf
think he meant something else tho 🙂

@bbyrd009 sure

@Killtheskyfairy lmao off at your reaction to my praise of your abilities & concern. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👋

@FrayedBear laughing at what you consider praise 🤔

@Killtheskyfairy no laughing at your reaction & replies proving the point which is identified in my response to Len above.