Agnostic.com
You must be a member to visit this group
6 12

This is so wrong, you can put anything on a pizza you want as long as YOU eat it

glennlab 10 Apr 10
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

That looks almost as tasty as pineapple and ham pizza.

freedom41 Level 9 Apr 11, 2021
2

There's a shop in Scotland that sells banana and tuna pizza. Also in Sweden, they have banana-ham-peanut-curry pizza. Apparently someone likes it or they wouldn't sell it.

I personally want to vom at the thought of even eating a hot banana. 🤢 This is an abomination and a waste of food, in my opinion.

Kynlei Level 8 Apr 10, 2021

Used to get some from where I used Melbourne, really liked them, wasn’t the same toppings, but this guy is doing a variation with banana still 😊 Mojo’s Weird Pizza.

3

Mmm banana goes surprisingly well with capers 😊

5

What would make normal people wretch, might be delicious for some perverts,
but you shouldn't flaunt it. Blech.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Apr 10, 2021
5

A vegetarian''s idea of a pepperoni pizza.

Theresa_N Level 8 Apr 10, 2021
4

Yeah, because I sure as hell ain't eating it!

phxbillcee Level 10 Apr 10, 2021

Unadventurous small "c" conservative!

The cooking will probably concentrate the sugars in the banana & make it seem much sweeter.

@FrayedBear Why do I want a sweeter pizza? The sauce is sufficient for that, then I want contrast flavors. Dessert can wait. & not unadventurous, per se, just at my age I have an idea of what I'd find palatable, & that ain't it.

@phxbillcee lol. Bill I'm older than you and still look for the new tastes & experience. We are all different & you're right - I shouldn't judgementally label!

@phxbillcee PS I frequently have desert before main course and love fruit with meat instead of vegetables.

Write Comment