Agnostic.com
2 18

Coudn't have said it better

OldMetalHead 9 June 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An absurd and invalid argument. Following this logic, if a female police officer witnesses a man killing another man, she can't intervene because she does not have a penis.
Abortion is killing babies for the convenience of the mother.

Boxdoc Level 7 June 10, 2021

@OldMetalHead It is an unborn child from the moment of conception.

@OldMetalHead It is called science.

@Boxdoc ummm, a living child is defined in the Bible as "drawing breath", maybe you should look that up, as your "science" remark shows no interest in, or knowledge of, science at all.

@AnneWimsey Actually the old testament says you shouldn't give the child a name until a month after it is born implying that the child should be considered alive until then.

@Boxdoc Only according to religious nutbags...

I tell people that all the time and explained that I am not the person who is pregnant so I don't have the right to an opinion on the subject.... I find that all too often I end up explaining that to a male.

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators