Agnostic.com
2 7

Family fun...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 June 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Asshole husband.

KateOahu Level 8 June 24, 2021

When I was 17 I used to teach swimming to neighborhood kids because I was a certified lifeguard with advanced Red Cross first aid certification. One of the "rewards" I used that the kids loved best for doing well was to throw them into the pool believe it or not once the kids told their friends they ALL wanted to join the classes.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz But, of COURSE!

@MsKathleen Most kids love it when a parent or someone in authority goes all out for them. A little rough is not usually a problem as long as they know they isn't any real danger something like what that guy is doing just shows he is making that extra effort and a lot more. I doubt that one of those foam rubber "bullets" is going to hurt anyone unless they swallow it and choke.

Toughen the little bastards up for the coming Apocalypse!

phxbillcee Level 10 June 24, 2021

Got a raccoon running around my backyard the last few nights and that looks like just what I need to get rid of the damned thing...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Would sure scare the piss out of the little cuss, at any rate!

@phxbillcee Also be great for some of the stray cats that cause trouble as well.... Nice part is it would be a selective deterrent and let me get rid of only the pesky critters without actually hurting them.

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators