Agnostic.com
4 12

It's like Vegas except instead of losing a few grand you lose your life/freedom

OldMetalHead 9 June 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, then the smart thing to do, if they really want to join a political movement that demands the mistreatment of women and children, and non-believers, that is not the CCP, is to move to an Islamic country and be a Muslim there!!

Logician Level 7 July 5, 2021

Gee sounds just like the GQP without the ability the Chinese have to build anything of value...

Please be careful about exaggerating what's going on there.

[bbc.com]

Robecology Level 9 June 30, 2021

@OldMetalHead I'm afraid I can't concur with you.

It's true the Chinese are under an oppressive iron hand....but I know at least one entrepreneur who lives in China and does well there.

I'm afraid we, like they, no doubt - hear the governments' interpretation of what's going on there. I know that even the Dalai Lama had to move to India to avoid persecution by China....

and I know of the oppression that's going on there...and their financial status...the probability that the COVID19 virus started there....etc...

But when you look at the awful records we hold for per capita prisoners, gun deaths, drug overdoses, bankruptcies, declining age expectancies (due to our horrible health care) even divorces...and then you look around your home and see all the "made in China" labels....it makes you reflect....

[businessinsider.com]

Very industrious of them.
(sarcasm intended)

glennlab Level 10 June 30, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators